Chapter Twenty-six

"This match has really become one sided, Mia is absolutely dominating Eva-Marie"

I could hear King commentating from the announce table as I tossed Eva back into the ring. I had a match against her during RAW and so far it was child's play. It was time to wrap this match up, I flung her into the ropes and clotheslined her before leaning back into the corner of the ropes waiting for her to get to her feet so I could hit her with a running knee. Almost there I thought, she was just standing up when suddenly something or someone impacted with the back of my head knocking me to the mat and leaving me dazed. What the hell was that? I didn't get a chance to get to my feet before Eva-Marie had me pinned.

"1.2.3"

The sound of the bell and Eva's music snapped me from my daze, stunned wasn't even the word to describe how I felt at that moment. I looked up to see Eva on the turn buckle celebrating her win and walking back up the ramp with a smug look on her face was Demi. How dare she, She was going to pay for this. My blood was boiling, getting to my feet I ran at Eva and knocked her off the ring then got a microphone.

"Is that really how you want to play things Demi, you think you can cost me a match and get away with it"

I growled into the mic, she just stood there with that smug smile on her face and her hands on her hips. A mic was handed to her and she took a few steps down the ramp

"Oh Mia Mia Mia, innocent little Mia. You think you can take me down so easily, You think you're so tough because you took down AJ. Honey I'm ten times better than AJ, although we do have something in common, I guess it's not hard for either of us to take something or someone you care about"

With every word she spoke I wanted more and more to run up there and beat her ass into next week and the moment she mentioned taking someone I care about I almost snapped. I lifted my belt over my shoulder and leaned over the top rope smirking at her which caused her smug smile to falter a little

"I'd watch my back from now on I I were you and I'm only giving you one warning Demi, stay out of my business and away from my boys or I'll end your career before it's even begun, that's not a threat thats a promise. Just ask AJ, I always keep my promises"

Her smile had disappeared by the time I dropped the mic and slid out of the ring. I raised my belt over my head as a sent her one last smirk before I jumped the barrier and made my way back through the crowd.

-----------------------------------------------

"I told you guys I she stepped out of line her ass is mine, well the bitch didn't step out of line she leapt over it. And how dare she bring you into it"

I growled out as I looked over at Roman, I was pacing back and forth in the locker room, something I had been doing a lot of lately.

"I told you she's the devil Mia"

I glared at Dean as he leaned against the wall

"I never doubted you Ambrose, I'm just pissed, really pissed and she's kidding herself if she thinks she can get her filthy claws into my man"

I was absolutely fuming when Roman grabbed my waist stopping me in my tracks

"baby calm down, you know shes all talk, she doesn't ev-"

I cut him off by grabbing his face and smashing my lips against his. It caught him off guard but he quickly responded kissing me back passionately.

"Oh come on you two have got to be kidding me, get a damn room"

Seth groaned, I quickly pulled away and blushed slightly as I hid my face in Romans chest

"Come on baby we may as well head back to the hotel now, we're done for the night anyway"

He had a sly smirk on his face as he grabbed our suitcases and signaled for the door, As I held it open he winked at me and I knew then I was in for a good night.