Chapter Fourty-Three

"Tonights the night, that no good trash talking cow is out of here"

I was hyping myself as the guys and I stood backstage, since we all had matches tonight we wouldn't be accompanying each other to the ring.

"Good luck guys! You got this"

I pulled Seth and Dean into my arms and kissed them both on the cheeks. They were first up facing The Rhodes brothers to defend their titles, I sat anxiously on Romans lap as watching as my boys did their thing. They were amazing as always dominating the entire match and by the end I was on my feet yelling and cheering as Seth hit Gold dust with a perfect curb stomp before pinning him to take the win.

Roman and I met the when they got backstage and I immediately leapt on them both despite their groans of pain they happily caught me, whooping and hollering as they did.

"I'm so proud of you guys"

I shouted as I kissed them both on the cheeks, suddenly they went all serious on me

"Mia there's two more matches then you're up, come on we need to get you prepped"

Dean slung his arm around my shoulder and led me back in the direction of our locker room. I didn't need prepping, I was ready and confident and I knew I could beat Demi.

***

"I'll see you on the other side baby girl, I love you"

I melted into Romans arms and clung to him for a few seconds before letting him go and kissing him.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield

I bumped fists with the guys then made my way down to the ring, the crowd was cheering my name and it amped me up.

Her opponent from Miami, Florida weighing in at 125lbs the WWE divas champion Mia-Rose

I leapt up onto the apron and raised my belt in the air before blowing a kiss to the crowd. Demi was standing poised and ready on the opposite side of the ring, she looked a little anxious as I climbed in and faced her and I had to admit it excited me.

I handed my belt over to the ref and immediately began to pace back and forth until the bell rang. Immediately we clashed in the middle, I had her by the shoulders but she had a better grip on my arms and managed to break out of my hold and kick me in the stomach. Her kick knocked the wind out of me a little but I came right back dodging her next kick and clotheslining her onto her back. Pulling her up by her hair I tossed her into the ropes, I got into position for a samoan drop but the sneaky cow held onto the ropes to avoid the bounce back. Before she could recover I ran at her and clotheslined her over the top rope.  This match was a piece of cake so far

Focus Mia, it's not over yet

I had to tell myself, I couldn't get cocky. She began to crawl away so I quickly slid out of the ring I kicked her hard in the back, she crumpled in a heap so I took the opportunity to toss her back into the ring. Unfortunately for me she countered and sent me hurling into the metal steps, I hit them hard head first and immediately my head was spinning. Damn it that hurt like a bitch

"Not so tough now are you Mia"

Demi growled as she began to kick me, I rolled into a fetal position against the ring to protect body meanwhile reaching underneath for a weapon. My hand closed around a kendo stick and I knew I had hit the jackpot.

She grabbed me by the hair to pull me up and as she did I spun around and hit her right in the stomach, smiling as the stick connected with her bare skin. She shrieked in horror and let go of my hair so I swung again nailing her in the thigh. She tried to stumble away from me but followed her and continued to hit her wherever there was bare skin which was pretty much her whole body.

"This is my ring Demi, my ring my rules"

Whack

"I told you not to mess with me"

Whack

I could see the welts beginning to form on her skin but I felt no remorse.

Whack

"Tonights your last night as a diva Demi and you have yourself to blame"

I growled as i tossed the stick into the ring and punched her a few times then I tossed her in as well, she was writhing in pain trying to get to her feet so I took my time and got a couple steel chairs and a table out from under the ring to use.

Once I was in the ring she had managed to get to her feet and came charging at me with a chair,  the kendo stick was beside me so I ducked under the chair and picked it up. Unluckily for the both of us we turned and swung at the same time, I got her hard in the ribs while she nailed me in the side of the head. We both dropped but I think I was more dazed than her. I did my best to shake off the slight dizziness and when she landed on top of me and tried to get the count I quickly kicked out at 1. No way was I letting her win.

She pulled me to my feet and gave me one hell of a back hand across the fave which just pissed me off so when she went for a second slap I blocked it and punched her hard in the jaw. By now the crowd was going wild chanting my name and hyping me up.

Tossing her into the ropes I went for a samoam drop again and this time I nailed it perfectly. I went for the pin but she kicked out at 2 which pissed me off more. I picked her up and without missing a beat scoop slammed her onto the mat, to follow up I quickly climbed onto the turnbuckle and waited for her to get to her feet. As soon as she did I caught her with a flying cross body, I quickly pinned her and had her at 2 when I was pulled off of her and tossed into the turnbuckle. AJ stood there with a smirk in her face then she ran at me but I kicked her in the face before she could touch me.

"You're dead meat AJ"

I growled as I lifted her by her hair, the steel chairs were still in the ring so pulled her over to one and hit her with a dirty deeds right onto the chair. That took care of her just in time for me to line Demi up as she got to her feet then I howled out loud and hit her with a spear, I could have pinned her right then but thought why not go one better so I set up a table in the middle of the ring then threw AJ on top of it. Now was Demis turn, I lifted her up then body slammed her right on top of AJ. The table broke underneath the pair so I finally put her out of her misery and pinned her

1
2
3

The winner and still divas champion Mia-Rose.

The Shields music began to play and the arena was roaring with cheers and chanting of my name, I was handed my belt and my hand raised in the air. I was ecstatic, I finally got rid of Demi for good.