Chapter Thirty-Seven

"So what am I supposed to do for the next two weeks? I can't risk hurting myself even more because there is no way in hell I'm vacating my title when I just got it back"

I was frustrated and annoyed although extremely lucky. I had only badly sprained my wrist but had been told i had to take it easy for at least two weeks to avoid damaging it even more.

"Baby just do what the doc says, battleground is coming up and you need to be at full strength"

I huffed as I flopped down next to Roman on our hotel bed. He was right of course

"What about Demi? You know she's going to try take me out and you know there's no way I'd back down from a fight against her, I'll beat-"

I was cut off when Roman rolled on top of me and pressed his lips to mine

"Baby girl me and the guys will watch your back okay, now shut up about Demi and kiss me"

The playful growl was enough to convince me so I pulled him down by the neck and kissed him hard.

"You know you can be very persuasive Reigns"

I giggled as he began to kiss down my neck

"You got that right baby"

He murmured against my neck. His hand began to slide up underneath my shirt as he ground his hips against mine, oh he was definitely persuasive.

"Too many clothes"

I moaned into his ear. He began to slide my shorts down my legs laughing as I kicked them across the room and pulled him back down on top of me. Suddenly a loud knock at the door interrupted us.

"You have got to be kidding me"

Roman groaned, we lay therr for a bit hoping whoever it was would give up and go away but unfortunately for us they kept knocking. Huffing I pushed Roman off me and went to put my shorts back on while he went to see who had disturbed our sexy time.

"I hope you have a damn good reason for knocking on my door Uce"

I rushed to the door to see Jimmy Uso standing there looking on edge"

"Uce you gotta come to the hotel gym, Dean's going nuts and we're having a hard time getting him to calm down, he's going to end up getting arrested"

What the hell had happened? And how can a group of professional wrestlers not keep another in check?

We quickly followed Jimmy out of the room and towards the elevators. The gym was three floors above us so it wouldn't take long to get there

"Before you ask its only me, Seth and Jey in there and he's swinging dumbells and shit"

Well that explains why they can't control him

"What the hell happened anyway?"

I asked as I pressed the button for the 12th floor. Jimmys eyes flickered between Roman and I before answering

"Demi attacked Renee backstage after Raw tonight. She had hung back after we all left to do some shit for the website and app and Demi went nuts on her, broke her collarbone apparently. Dean just got the call from the hospital and he lost it, Uce is ready to hunt Demi down and beat her ass himself"

By the time he finished speaking I was absolutely livid. How dare she attack Renee, she wasn't even a wrestler and Demi had the gall to hurt her.

"She's done, I swear to god she is done. If Steph doesn't fire her ass for this im going to end her career myself. That bitch better enjoy her final two weeks as a diva because she. Is. DONE!"

I growled, the doors opened and I stormed down to the gym. As I got closer I could her yelling and clanging of metal. I burst in to find Seth and Jey trying to hold Dean back as he cursed and struggled to get away.

"DEAN STOP"

I roared at him, his eyes darted in my direction and I could see the pain and anger in his eyes

"I'll kill her Mia. She's dead meat"

His voice was strained, i stood in front of him and grabbed his face feeling him relax a little at my touch. I couldn't stand seeing my brother like this

"She put her in hospital Mia, She hurt my Renee"

I nodded my head and pulled him into my arms, Setha nd Jey let him go and he collapsed into me.

"It's okay Dean, I won't let her get away with this I promise"

I murmured in his ear doing my best to soothe him

"She destroyed me once and now shes trying to do it again"

I could hear how hurt he was and it killed me. I helped him to his feet and led him towards the door.

"I wont let her Dean I promise. Now lets get you cleaned up and get to the hospital. Renee will be wanting to see you"

He simply nodded and let me lead him to the elevator. We passed the guys who were all smiling at me while Roman had a look of pure pride on his face.

***

"You did great back there in the gym baby"

Roman smiled as we made our way back to our room. We had driven Dean to the hospital to see Renee, she was allowed to leave so the four of us drove back to the hotel then we helped them get her stuff back to their room. She had a minor fracture on her collarbone and would be in a sling for awhile but besides that she was okay.

"I was serious though Roman. I'm going to see Steph tomorrow and see if they're going to fire her ass. If they don't then she in for a world of pain. Just wait until I tell the girls"

Roman simply smirked and kissed my head

"That's my girl"

***

"Hey Steph I hope this isn't a bad time"

We were at a fan event before smackdown to promote battleground which was in three weeks and I had come to see Stephanie in her temporary office inside the arena.

"I'm glad you're here Mia. Look I know why came and believe me I am extremely upset about what happened to Renee but I'm afraid I have some bad news"

I quickly closed the door behind me as she motioned for me to have a seat. Please don't do a Wade Barrett on me I thought

"I was all ready to call Demi in and fire her ass but I was approached by our legal team. Her contract was drafted by my father and there is a clause in it that states that she cannot be fired anytime before Summerslam"

What the actual fuck? Since when did we get clauses like that im our contracts. I'm beginning to think she opened her legs to get hers.

"So from now until Summerslam I want you to make her life miserable. If I can't fire her I want her to quit"

Steph sounded maniacal as she leaned over her desk smirking at me. I got to my feet and gave her a salute

"You got it boss"

I smiled as I walked towards the door. Just as I opened it she called my name.

"I forgot to ask, how's the wrist?"

I shrugged and held it up in front of me

"It's fine, I have to take it easy but it'll be all good"

She smiled and nodded as I waved goodbye

"Bye Mia"

A/N: I know I don't usually do notes on my chapters but I thought hey why not change things up. So this is kind of a filler chapter to set the scene for the next few chapters which are going to get hectic. Quite a few ups and downs on the way. Thank you to all my lovely followers and everyone who reads my story, you guys rock. Don't forget to vote and comment, I love hearing what you guys think.

X. Jade