Chapter Seventeen

"It's 11 on 3. there ain't no way they can win this match"

We stood behind some backstage equipment silently watching as Heath Slater was being interviewed, he and the other members of 3MB were being cocky so they guys decided to take them out before the match to even up the odds a little. I walked out from behind the equipment doing my best to act innocent and when they saw me they all stood tall trying to look intimidating.

"You got alot of guts coming around here alone Mia. Where are the three stooges? I thought you would be out back talking them out of this match that they have no chance of winning"

Drew MacIntyre looked so proud of himself and i wanted so badly to slap the look off his face but i held back. Without them noticing Seth, Dean and Roman snuck up behind them

"Who said I was alone?"

I giggled as i looked over at the guys. Jinder Mahal was the first to catch on as he glanced back and saw Dean. It happened so fast, Mahal tried to run when he was pounced on by Dean then Roman and Seth joined in taking down the two remaining members of 3MB. Once they had taken them down we quickly headed back to our changing rooms to plan our next attack.

"I say we take out Fandango, he has a match up next so we hit him as soon as he walks off the gorilla"

Dean and Roman nodded in agreement as Seth came up with stage two of our plan. Hit him they did, I stood and watched with glee as the guys triple power bombed Fandango into a table on the side of the stage. That was four down seven left. The Rhodes brothers were next, They guys ambushed them backstage and left Gold dust and Cody Rhodes a mess. Now five on three was a more fair match.

SIERRA. HOTEL, INDIA, ECHO, LIMA. DELTA. SHIELD

I lead the way as he headed down to the ring, We were the first ones there so we did our thing hyping up the crowd before i sat at the announce table and the guys took positions along the ropes nearest to me. Suddenly the five remaining opponents came sprinting out all at once climbing in and attacking the guys. Rybaxel went straight for Roman while Cesaro and Swagger targeted Dean, that left Seth against Del Rio who really didn't stand much chance against a very angry Rollins. It was a Melee as they fought around the ring before Roman managed to lift both Ryback and Axel over the top rope throwing them to the ground below. Dean had Swagger down but Cesaro was hitting him with a flurry of punches. I sat on the edge of my chair watching nervously as Roman helped Dean throw the real Americans out of the ring before climbing out themselves. Meanwhile Seth had the upper hand against Del Rio and had him backed into a corner as he kicked him repeatedly.

"It's nice to have you here again Mia, let me just say you look a little nervous"

I turned to glare at Cole before picking up a headset and putting it over my head

"I told you last week Cole, Shut your mouth or i'll shut it for you. Hi King, how are you honey?"

I shot Lawler a sweet smile then one last quick glare at Cole before focusing back on the match, Seth had tagged in Dean and Del Rio had somehow managed to tag in Cesaro. Dean was on the ground as Cesaro stomped on his back.

"I'm very well thank you Mia, you look amazing tonight"

I couldn't help smile at Lawler's comments but i kept my eyes on the action in the ring, Cesaro had Dean by the legs ready to do the Cesaro swing but Dean grabbed Cesaro by the ankles throwing him off balance and managing to topple him over. He quickly jumped up and tagged Roman who flew into the ring and hit Cesaro with a spear as soon as he was on his feet. I stood up excitedly waiting for the three count as Roman pinned him but just as he did Swagger and Axel flew in and both knocked Roman down. Immediately Seth and Dean jumped in then the rest of their opponents joined in. Now it was an all out brawl and i had ripped my headset out and began circling the ring.

"Come on Dean get him"

I screamed as Dean ran at Ryback knocking him into the ropes. Suddenly the lights went out and Kane's theme music started, I froze in fear as the red glow filled the arena, my eyes glued to the stage but he wasn't coming out. 

"MIA LOOK OUT"

I vaguely heard Roman yell before i felt a chill run up my spine. I turned slowly and came face to face with The demon himself. I turned to run but he was faster, he grabbed me by the neck lifting me into the air, he was careful not to cut my airways off completely but damn it he was close. I glanced over at the ring and i could see Roman trying to beat his way out of the ring to get to me but it was hopeless as more wrestlers came running down the ramp and into the ring to help subdue all three guys. 

"You're going to watch them be destroyed"

Kane growled as he spun me and slammed me back against him, one of his arms was wrapped tightly around my chest while the other was holding my head still, i tried my best to squirm out of his grip but he was too strong. Roman looked so pained as he tried unsuccessfully to get to me and it was killing me. Dean and Seth were practically knocked out on the other side of the ring and Roman was barely standing.

"I hear voices in my head..."

My eyes darted to the stage just as Randy walked down with a massive smirk on his face. What the hell was he doing here? When he got to the ring he didn't even look at me, he pulled the top metal step off and threw it into the ring before going under the ring and grabbing a kendo stick. I tried to elbow Kane to get away but he just squeezed me tighter.

"RANDY STOP"

I screamed but he still wouldn't look at me, instead he got in the ring a pushed the step to the middle. Ryback and Del Rio had a barely conscious Roman by the arms, his head hanging limply. Randy ripped his vest and tank top off him before he was placed over the step. Oh please god no.

"RANDY PLEASE STOP"

I screamed as loud as i could, this time Randy looked me straight in the eyes and smirked

'WHACK'

I winced as the stick connected with Roman's bare back making him scream in pain. He was still being held down so he couldn't move much but as he looked up at me i could see the pain in his eyes

'WHACK'

I felt my eyes fill with tears, my heart clenching as Roman screamed out again and i thrashed around screaming at Randy to stop but he wouldn't he would just look at me before hitting him again

'WHACK'

After the fifth hit Roman stopped yelling, instead just tensing up and trying his best to handle it, me on the other hand i was a mess, the tears were falling and i was losing energy trying to struggle out of Kane's grip. Finally Randy stopped and threw the stick away. The other wrestlers began to make their way back up the ramp not one of them looking in my direction. So much for friends. Randy slid out of the ring and began walking up the ramp then Kane let me go. I climbed into the ring as quick as i could and fell to Roman's side, his back was red and already starting to bruise along the long welts that littered his skin. I pushed his hair from his face as i lifted his head onto my knees and glared up at Randy who was now standing on the stage watching me. He looked so proud of himself and i was seeing red. When i looked back down at Roman i noticed Seth helping Dean into the ring before he slid over to help me, we carefully got Roman onto his feet and helped him out of the ring. As we made our way back to the dressing room i silently vowed to make Randy pay, not only him but Kane and everyone that helped them. They were all going down.