Chapter One

"So how are preparations for the wedding coming along girl?"

Naomi asked as we walked through the lobby of our hotel towards the lift. After a long night filming RAW all I wanted to do was crawl into bed.

"Everything's on track, It's only a few months away but I'm so excited. Speaking of which Randy should be upstairs, he left the arena early tonight"

Naomi nodded and gave me a quick hug before she and her husband Jon Uso left the elevator and I carried on to my floor. My wedding was less than two months away and I couldn't be more excited. My fiance, WWE champion Randy Orton was one of the biggest wrestling superstars in the world and the love of my life. We met 2 years ago when I was a rookie diva and valet for John Cena. They had a match against each other and during the match John tossed Randy out of the ring where he landed on me. He helped me up and got distracted so John used it to his advantage blind siding him and winning the match. After that it spiralled into a love triangle storyline on camera and off camera Randy and i grew closer. We began dating not long after then after a year and a half he proposed. He was so sweet and kind and an absolute sweetheart.

I had just unlocked the door and pushed it open when I heard moaning. Don't tell me hes watching porn again without me. But as I got further into the suite I heard something that made my stomach turn.

"Randy, yeah right there"

Letting go of my suitcase I made my way over to the bedroom and pushed the door open. My heart stopped when I saw Randy in bed with my best friend AJ Lee. Both naked with her on top of him. A strangled gasp left my throat, grabbing their attention.

"Shit, baby it's not what it looks like"

Randy called as he pushed her off him. She scurried off the bed wrapping a sheet around her while he tried to move towards me but I held my hands up stopping him.

"Don't you dare come near me"

My face felt like it was burning and my eyes were already filled with tears. I turned and rushed back towards the door grabbing my suitcase on the way. I could hear Randy calling my name but I didnt stop until I was in the elevator. As soon as the doors closed I broke down. It felt like i had been drop kicked in the chest and my legs gave way. My fiance and my best friend, sleeping together. I didn't even bother to look up when the doors opened until I heard a deep voice

"Mia? are you okay?"

I looked up and saw Roman Reigns kneeling in front of me, we were good friends and as soon as I realised it was him I fell into his arms letting my tears fall.

"I caught him in bed with AJ"

I managed to mutter through my tears and hiccuping. Roman growled a little before helping me up and guiding me from the lift, dragging my suitcase behind us.

"You can stay with Seth and I"

Seth was my cousin so I nodded and let him lead me down the hallway to their room. As soon as the door opened I could hear Seths booming voice from inside

"Well that was fast, what did you forget this-"

He stopped when he saw me and came rushing over. I couldn't help but burst into tears again and fall into his arms

"Mia what happened? Roman what the hell?"

I straightened up a bit and shook my head at him, he couldn't blame Roman for this.

"He's just helping me. I caught Randy in bed with AJ and I fled, Rome found me in the lift"

Seth tensed up and moved me aside before storming towards the door, I knew what he was doing and I also knew I couldn't let him. If he attacks Randy he'll get in trouble from the company and I couldn't let that happen so I ran after him and stood in front of him, pushing him back.

"Seth please don't, he's not worth you getting in trouble. Please for me, just leave it. I'll handle it okay"

Seth was giving me a pointed look but he nodded and backed away

"I just want to get some sleep and tomorrow I'm going to see Stephanie, and see if I can take a few weeks off to get things sorted"

Seth and Roman both looked shocked and protested but I stopped them, I needed to do this. My heart was shattered and I needed to take some time off to get my personal life together.