Chapter Thirty-Eight

"Look out Demi here comes Mia-Rose and Nikki Bella"

JBL yelled through his headset as Mia Rose and Nikki Bella raced down the ramp towards the ring. She didn't have a chance to escape as both divas slid into the ring and attacked her. She ran into a nasty dirty deeds from Mia before Nikki hit her with a rack attack.

"You know what this is JBL, this is payback for Demi's shocking attack on Renee Young last week after Raw"

Michael Cole spoke as the camera flicked from an unconscious Demi in the ring to the divas walking back up the ramp.

I stood backstage at Raw watching a replay of what happened on Smackdown last week. Nikki was just as mad about what happened to Renee so when I asked her if she wanted to help out she jumped at the chance to give Demi a taste of her own medicine.

"So what you got planned for her tonight Mia?"

Seth asked as he stood beside me, Demi would be facing both Aksana and Alicia Fox in handicap match and of course I'd be making an appearance.

"Oh you'll see honey, there's something big coming for her tonight"

Seth smirked as he watched the monitor

"It wouldn't have anything to do with the steel cage hanging over the ring would it?"

I simply smiled and pat him on the cheek

"You'll just have to wait and see little cousin"

As I walked towards the gorilla I heard Seth mutter

"Little? I'm older than you"

***

"What's going on? The steel cage is lowering over the ring"

Jerry shouted through his headset as he watched the huge steel cage start to drop down, Demi watched in confusion as it trapped her and her two opponents inside the ring wondering what was going on, a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"This cannot be good King, I think the whole WWE universe knows who is behind this. The only question is where is Mia-Rose?"

I ran down the ramp armed with a kendo stick and stopped right in front of the cage. Demi looked terrified as I began to walk around the cage running the stick along the the sides. I was taunting her and doing a damn good job at it. As I got closer to the cage door she made a run for it in a weak attempt to escape but Alicia and Aksana beat her there blocking her way out.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. I DON'T DESERVE THIS"

she screamed in frustration. I climbed into the ring high fiving the Alicia and Aksana as they headed out to stand guard in case she tried to make a run for it. I still had the kendo stick in my hand and as I stalked towards Demi she shrunk away, her eyes glued to it. I swung the stick but as she flinched I stopped just short of hitting her instead tossing the stick away and kicking her hard in the stomach. I didn't need a weapon for this, I tossed her by her hair across the ring and she took the chance to try climb up the side of the cage hoping to escape over the top.

"Oh no not today honey, you're going nowhere"

She tried to kick out at me but I got a good hold of one of her legs and brought her down hard onto the mat. She lay still for a while clutching her face so I lined her up ready to hit her with a spear when suddenly Stephs music began no play and she strolled out with a mic in her hand.

"Mia stop, That's enough"

What the hell was she doing? She wanted me to destroy Demi and now this. I stepped back as Demi got to her feet smirking at me

"That's enough, for now"

Immediately Demi dropped the smirk and when I spotted the small smile on Stephs face I knew there was more

"Mia you need to stop because Demi needs to be in fighting shape for battleground"

The crowd roared in excitement while Demi looked scared, oh yeah this was good

"I may not be able to fire you Demi but you can be damn sure I will do everything in my power to destroy you. So at battleground pay per view you will go head to head with our divas champion Mia-Rose in a lumberjill match"

Now that's im talking about, I leaned back into the nearest corner of the ring watching in delight as Demi paced back and forth shaking her head in disbelief

"That's right Demi, you will be facing Mia inside the ring with your fellow divas outside the ring, most of whom you have managed to get on their bad side. Good luck"

The Shield music began to play so I left the cage, collecting my belt and heading back up the ramp. Now I was really excited for battleground, I guess I could ease up on her until then.

***

"Hey Renee you're back"

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek, she was in our locker room with Dean and the guys.

"Yeah straight back to work, i feel great though"

She giggled as she settled into Deans side

"Yeah that's because she's on some kick ass pain killers"

Seth chuckled. Roman pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead

"Did you really need the cage baby?"

Obviously questioning my use of the steel cage, I rolled my eyes

"I had the whole thing planned out, I was going to get her ass as high up the side of the cage as I could and throw her ass off. I would have succeeded too if Steph hadn't stopped me"

I huffed as I snuggled further into his muscular arms. Seth looked a little frightened as he stared at me

"Mia you have been getting too many ideas from this lunatic"

He pointed over at Dean who was grinning from ear to ear.

"I love how you think sis, like they say great minds think alike"

I winked at him and smiled

"You're damn right they do Ambrose"

A/N: I've finally gotten around to updating, thank you for all the kind words and comments. I've been going through a tough time but things are getting back on track so my updates should be more often. Exciting things to come and please vote and comment. I love hearing what you guys think.
X Jade