Chapter Twenty-five

"So who exactly is she? and do I need to be worried?"

I asked the guys as I paced back and forth in our locker room. After Demi's little introduction Roman and Dean had both stormed from the room so Seth and I followed.

"Baby you have nothing to worry about"

Roman tried to assure me but when Dean scoffed in response he caught my attention

"that woman is the devil Mia, watch your back around her"

his crazy was showing as he spoke, his arms waving wildly while his facial expressions contorted.

"Okay one of you spill"

Both Seth and Dean looked at Roman so he began

"Demi and I used to date back when I was in FCW"

What the? I stopped pacing and cut him off

"woah woah woah she's your ex? and a wrestler"

"Baby please just let me finish, Demi and I dated for about a year. Back then she wasn't a wrestler, she barely even watched it. She turned into a jealous psycho so I broke up with her"

Wow, I didn't even know what to say. I wasn't really bothered about the fact she's Roman's ex though, we all had pasts

"But that's not all is it, oh no not by a long shot. The evil cow turned her attention to me, back then I hated Roman so any chance to get at him I took and that included dating his ex"

Dean explained, of course you would Ambrose.

"Then stupid me fell in love with her only to find out she was just using me to try get back with Roman"

His face fell a little and I could tell she had really hurt him. Hell no I wasn't having that, who the hell does she think she is.

"I know that look Mia, what are you going to do?"

Seth was smirking at me

"Oh I don't plan on doing anything Sethy, but the moment she steps out of line her ass is mine. Nobody hurts my boys and gets away with it"

------------------------------------------------------------

"I want you to practice the high flying maneuvers, don't worry I'll catch you baby"

The guys and I were in the performance centre getting in some practice and gym time. I hadn't seen Demi since we first met but Dean seemed to be getting worked up, always looking over his shoulder as if she were going to spring out and attack him. I guess the girl had really done a number on him.

"Seth you get in here with her, you two around the same size"

Roman called which earned him a death glare from Seth as he made his way to the ring

"Yeah come on pee wee let's go"

I joked, I just loved messing with him. We began to grapple, rolling around on the mat trying to make each other tap out. Of course he was going easy on me but I wasn't about to do the same

"Come on cruella, you got to do better than that"

I laughed as I got him into a choke hold. We were all laughing when a nasally voice caught my attention

"Hey Ro Ro want to help me train for a bit"

I quickly got to my feet glaring at Demi as she stood beside Roman, she looked like a tramp with her ass hanging out of the bottom of her shorts and her sports bra at least two sizes too small. She was twirling a strand of her hair around her finger and biting her lip in a pathetic attempt to look sexy.

"Nah I'm good"

Roman replied without even glancing in her direction instead his eyes were locked on me waiting for my reaction. Demi didn't like that as she threw me a murderous glare to which I smiled sweetly and waved goodbye, laughing as she stomped away. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks and turned in Dean's direction but before she could open her mouth he cut her off

"Oh no way girly, don't even think about it. Nuh uh"

at that she turned around and stomped away. I knew this wouldn't be the last we heard of her.