Chapter Sixty-Five

"I wish we could go back to last night and do it all over again. It was absolutely amazing"

I couldn't stop thinking about the amazing night we'd spent celebrating our engagement with our friends and family. I got to spend the night dancing with my gorgeous fiancé and my dad, who couldn't stop talking about how much of a good man Roman is and how he definitely approved of us getting married. Unfortunately he couldn't stay too long so he and his sponsor caught an early flight back to Arizona.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your night baby"

He began to slide his hands up and down my bare back letting the water splash over me, since all our guests had gone back to hotels or to the airport the night before we decided to spend our morning lounging in the bath and in bed.

"Hey baby I was thinking, I don't want to rush you but I think we should get married as soon as possible"

I quirked at an eyebrow in surprise and he kissed my head softly

"I know we haven't been engaged very long but I don't want a long ass engagement, the sooner you're my wife the better"

My face felt like it was going to split with how wide my smile was. I hadn't even thought about a wedding date but now that he had brought it up I was excited about tying the knot as soon as we could.

"I like the sound of that babe, I was thinking maybe 6 to 8 months time"

He quirked an eyebrow and shook his head at me

"I was thinking 2 or 3 months"

Oh wow! That fast. I guess that was a perfect time, he was right, the sooner I'm his wife the better.

"Then let's do it, 2 months time we're getting married"

He pulled me close and pressed his lips to mine

"Perfect"

--------------------------------------

"Dude you will not believe what I just heard"

I jumped out of my seat almost spilling my bottle of water as I took a sip when Dolph landed on the sofa beside Dean and I looking excited and jumpy. We both gave him an expectant look waiting for him to spill

"Rollins stalker chick, guess who her cousin is"

I hadn't given the girl a second thought since she showed up at our hotel a few weeks ago. Dolph was practically bouncing in his seat looking between us as if we were just supposed to know who on earth he was talking about.

"Seriously guys! Demi!"

I spat my water across the room in shock as her name slipped from his mouth. What the actual fuck?

"You have got to be shitting me"

Dolph had a shit eating grin on his face as he shook his head from side to side. Just the mention of Demi's name had me on the defensive and now to find out she's related to the chick stalking Seth, call me crazy but that can't be just a coincidence.

"How on earth did you find that out anyway?"

I asked Dolph as he jumped to his feet. One part of me wanted to jump on Zahra's ass and keep her well away from Seth but another part of me didn't want to jump to conclusions and just assume she was like her cousin. For all I know they could hate each other

"Dude she was just bragging about it in catering. How she's the second in her family to join the company. I asked her about her family and she told me her close cousin Demi was a diva"

Oh yeah, I'd definitely be keeping my eye on this one. I knew to trust my instincts and my instincts were telling me to be careful and watch my boys back.

"Mia, you've got 15 minutes before your match so we need you to head up to the entry point"

A backstage tech popped his head in to let me know it was time to go so I have Dolph a side hug and followed the tech with Dean hot on my heels. Seth was waiting outside the door for us and we pounded fists as we made our way to the upper level entrance. We were a week away from the Tables Ladders and Chairs pay per view event and this would be the first time I wasn't headlining a divas match. Nikki still held the title and Naomi was the number one contender, Of course it's not my ideal situation but I was proud of both ladies. They were hard workers and deserved to be where they were, it just meant that I had to bide my time until I got my opportunity to take my title back. Since both ladies were resting up for TLC I was scheduled a match against Brie. This match was a chance for me to remind Nikki and every other diva backstage why I'm the one they need to watch out for.

SIERRA. HOTEL. INDIA. ECHO. LIMA. DELTA. SHIELD

I bumped fists with my fans as I made my way down to the ring where Brie was waiting for me. I was hyped up and ready for battle and as I climbed into the ring Brie gave me a smile, waiting patiently for me to square up. We came face to face and the bell was ring but before I could lunge for her the raucous cheers of the crowd caught my attention. Something caught the corner of my eye and Brie must have seen the same because we both turned together just in time to see a stream of ladies racing for the ring. It took a second to register who they were, NXT divas. At least 10 of them flooded into the ring and on instinct I pressed my back to Brie's ready to take the first dummy to make a move. Almost immediately I spotted Zahra's face amongst them and it became obvious who was the mastermind behind this.

"Mia you good?"

Brie called over her shoulder, I kept my eyes glued to the ladies in front of me and nodded my head

"Yeah girl, you good?"

I held my fist out to the side and she gave it a quick bump before with leapt forward swinging fists and taking down whoever we could. I knew it was pretty much a lost cause since we were so outnumbered but I was going to be damn sure I went down fighting. My body was hammered from all angles with punches and kicks and I knew I wouldn't be able to take much more so I focussed my attention on Zahra and swung my fist as hard as I could into her face. I smirked with satisfaction as blood spurted from her nose, my legs gave way underneath me so I did my best to roll towards the edge of the ring despite how much pain I was in. Every part of my body aches as the NXT girls continued to stomp on me and just when I thought I might pass out I felt someone grab hold of my ankle and pull me out of the ring.

To my surprise Nikki, Naomi and Paige were there helping Brie and I to our feet. I stretched my body trying to ease some of the pain and with Naomi's help began to back up the ramp and away from the ring. The NXT girls made no move to come after us but they looked extremely proud of themselves which just pissed me off. As we got to the stage I managed to let go of Naomi and reach for a mic before turning my focus back on the girls in the ring. I could see Zahra trying to hide in the group, her nose still bleeding

"You ladies just made a big mistake! Come on Zahra, I thought you would have learnt a lesson from your cousin Demi. I'm not someone to be messed with! You want a war, you got it"

I glanced around me at my fellow divas and they were all nodding their heads in unison. Oh it was on!

Sorry it's taken so long to update guys. I'm not very happy with this chapter but I knew I had to get something posted. This is kind of just a filler for what's to come and I know most of you wont want to hear this but Be my Shield is nearing the end. I haven't decided how many chapters are left but it will be ending soon.

Let me know what you guys think of the story and how you guys think it should end

Jade