Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Welcome to WWE's battleground pay per view and what a night we have in store for you guys"

Michael Cole opened the show alongside his ringside commentary panel which consisted of himself JBL and Jerry Lawler.

"What an exciting line up of matches we have tonight with the intercontinental, tag team and divas titles on the line and our main event the fatal four way match between Kane, Randy Orton, John Cena and Daniel Bryan to see who will be the number one contender for the WWE championship"

JBL announced excitedly as the camera panned between the three men

"What I'm most excited to see is the divas lumberjill match between Mia-Rose and Demi, the whole divas division has really taken off in the last few months. Personally I think Mia-Rose is the most exciting diva we've seen in a long time"

I smiled as i watched King talk about me, it was an amazing feeling to be acknowledged the way I was.

"You as excited for your match as I am girl?"

I turned towards Naomi as she stood beside me getting ready and gave her a fist bump

"You're damn right I am"

She chuckled as she pulled her knee high socks up

"Just make sure you throw her out of the ring for us every now and then okay"

I nodded and began to stretch, man Demi was in for a world of pain. She has had a bad habit over the last few weeks of flirting with taken men, in paticular ones with divas as girlfriends. Now they all wanted a piece of her

"Baby girl you busy?"

Roman appeared in front of me and immediately I leapt into his open arms, it amazed me how giddy he could make me feel every single time he held me. He slung his arm around my shoulder and we began to wander down through the corridors towards our locker room.

"So what's up?"

I questioned as he pulled me inside, he stayed silent until he sat down on the sofa and pulled me into his lap

"I just wanted to spend some time with my girl, get her hyped up for her match"

I turned so I was straddling him and pecked him softly on the lips,

"Well aren't you just a sweety"

His hands slid along my bare lower back and I hissed as his teeth tugged softly at my bottom lip.

"The things I want to do to you right now"

He groaned against my mouth and I couldn't help moan in response

"Oh I wish we could but unfortunately I have a match soon so you Mr Reigns are going to have to save that for later"

Giggling I climbed off his lap and moved to the adjoining bathroom to fix my hair and makeup. 

"Mia come on girl two matches then you're on"

I could hear Nikki pounding on the locker room door, Roman was waiting for me as I exited the bathroom and he took my hand leading me out the door.

***

"This lumberjill match is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE divas championship. Making her way to the ring from Pensacola, Florida weighing in at 115 pounds Demi"

I could hear Demis music playing but from where I was in the upper levels I couldn't see her. The rest of the divas were already ringside and I could only imagine the evil glares they were throwing in her direction.

"You got this baby"

Roman pressed a quick kiss to my lips just as our music started. He wasn't coming down to the ring with me but made sure to see me beforehand. I gave him a quick fist bump then made my entrance

"Making her way to the ring from Miami, Florida weighing in at 125 pounds. Representing the Shield your divas champion Mia-Rose"

I fist bumped a few fans before leaping over the barrier and stepping up to the ring, most of the divas around the ring were clapping for me while Demi stood in the far corner glaring in my direction. As soon as I climbed into the ring she ran at me trying to catch me off guard. The bell rung just as she slammed me into the corner, it wasn't enough to do any damage. We began exchanging punches but she kept me pinned in the corner so I hit her hard in the face with my forearm making her stumble back. A couple well placed kicks to the ribs and running knee knocked her down and that's when she made her first mistake rolling out of the ring. Immediately she was jumped by the divas waiting outside

"Throw her back in here"

I shouted, I couldn't let them have all the fun. Brie quickly obliged and pushed her back into the ring so I picked her up by the hair and tossed her into the ropes ready to superman punch her but she grabbed onto the ropes coming to a halt. Plan b, I ran at her full force but just as I was about to hit her she bent and grabbed my legs throwing me over the top rope. Damn it, I braced myself to hit the floor but lucky for me some of the divas caught me

"KICK HER ASS"

Demi screamed from in the ring but I was lucky enough to land in the arms of Naomi, Camerom and Natalya. They stood back and let me climb into the ring

"Thank you ladies"

I called as I rolled back in, Demi came running over and began kicking me repeatedly. I did my best to protect my ribs to avoid any major damage and when she pulled me to my feet I had a feeling she'd go for something big. Sure enough she tried to lift me onto her shoulders but before she could I kneed her hard in the face and got her in a headlock.

"Mistake number 2 Demi"

I laughed as I lifted her into the air and slammed her down on her back. She arched in pain but did her best to get to her feet so I rushed to the corner and climbed up onto the top rope. As soon as she was on her feet I pulled off a perfect flying cross body nailing her into the mat. I knew right then I could have pinned her but I thought why not give the girls some action so I pulled her towards the edge of the ring and kicked her under the bottom rope, as soon as she hit the floor she tried to crawl away but she was pounced on immediately, at one point she tried to climb over the barrier into the crowd but was pulled back before she could get halfway. I stood in the middle of the ring watching in satisfaction as she got what she deserved.

"Okay my turn"

I called but none of them listened so I slid out and pushed my way through the group until I got to her

"BACK OFF"

I shouted as I dragged her back into the ring, I swung her into the ropes and as she bounced back I was crouched to make her think I was going for a samoan drop but instead at the last second I gave her a nice hard kick in the face. She hit the mat but tried to get up straight away, I had to give it to her for getting back up but it was all for nothing because I was not going to let her win this match. I could see she was wobbly on her feet so it was the perfect opportunity to curb stomp her.

"PIN HER MIA"

I could hear the shouts from the girls and I was about to oblige when I realised that would be the easy way for her so instead I got her into my submission move the twisted rose arm bar. She was barely conscious but once I had the arm bar locked in she screamed in pain, she was dazed so it took her a fee seconds to realize what I was doing and as soon as she did she tapped out. I held tight until the referee yanked me off her, I wasn't done though.

"The winner and still divas champion Mia-Rose"

I signalled Nikki and Brie and they immediately climbed into the ring.

"Give me a hand would you girls"

They laughed and helped me pick her up, we set her up for a triple power bomb and as soon as we dropped her and she hit the mat the arena roared in cheers and applause. The referee handed me my belt and the twins lifted my arms in the air. Oh man that felt good. Hopefully now she's learnt her lesson, this is my house and crossing me comes with consequences.

A/N: Thank you to everyone who has read, voted and commented, I love hearing feedback. More drama to come.