Chapter Twenty-Three

Thank you to RomanReignsLover for her awesome covers. You rock!!

----------------------------------------------------

"It's going to be a hell of a night tonight King, Extreme Rules kicks off with our WWE Divas champion Mia-Rose in an extreme rules match against AJ Lee for the Divas title and of course our main event Roman Reigns will go head to head against the demon Kane for the WWE world championship"

I had spent the last hour trying to come up with a strategy to use against AJ but now that I was standing in the ring facing her there was only one thing on my mind and that was to destroy her. At the sound of the bell we ran at each other clashing heavily in the middle the ring. It was a grapple for power and I wasn't about to let her get the upper hand, as she tugged at my arms trying top drag me down to the mat I brought my knee up nailing her in the side. It was enough to get her to let go of me so I could swing her into the ropes, instead of waiting for her to bounce back I ran at her hitting her hard with a clothesline sending her back into the ropes before a good kick to the face dropped her to the mat. Now it was time to have some fun, I slid out of the ring and began to search underneath for something to use against her. The Kendo stick seemed like a good start. Rolling back into the ring I felt empowered, this was my ring, my match and she was going to pay for her betrayal.

"Come on AJ, you want my title girl. Come get it"

I taunted her as i swung the kendo stick, hitting her her repeatedly in the back and legs. She squirmed and screamed trying her best to get away. I let her roll out of the ring and followed her dropping the stick in the process but as I grabbed her by the hair she blindsided me with a kick in the ribs. damn it that hurt. Suddenly she launched into a frenzied attack throwing punch after punch. I tried my best to block them but damn she was fast. She pulled me up by the hair and tossed me into the ring knocking the wind out of me. I was down but I knew I could do this, I could get this match back. AJ appeared over me, a steel chair in her hands and an evil smirk on her face. I tried to get up but she kicked me hard in the chest leaving me breathless.

"You know what I'm going to do Mia, I'm going to take your title just like I took your man and who knows, once I do I may just take Roman as well"

AJ's words churned my stomach and as I glared up at her I felt my body fill with rage, how dare she. Suddenly she raised the chair ready to hit me but at the last second I rolled out of the way. As she raised the chair again I kicked her hard in the stomach sending her flying backwards. Her ass would have to be carried out of this ring when I'm done with her. Quickly getting to my feet I ran at her and hit her with a running knee then a Samoan drop. Finally I gave her a pile driver into the mat. 1. 2. 3.

"The winner and still Divas champion Mia-Rose"

I stared down at her as the ref held my hand in the air. Take that skank. As if she could take Roman from me. I was still mad as hell and I wasn't done with her so I dragged her out of the ring and to strip the announce table.

"MIA NO YOU CAN'T"

JBL began shouting but I ignored him, she deserved this and what better than to powerbomb her through the table. As the table broke under her weight I grabbed my belt from the ref and held it over my head. This was my house.

--------------------------------------

The guys were waiting for me when I got back stage, each of them engulfing me in bone crushing hugs.

"You kicked ass baby, I'm so proud of you"

Roman pulled me in, planting soppy kisses all over my face. Wrapping my arms around his neck i smiled up at him

"Thank you babe, good luck topping that performance though"

He smirked at my cheeky comments and began squeezing and tickling my sides causing me to burst into fits of laughter

"Okay okay babe i'm sorry, i give up you win"

I squealed in delight as he lifted me in his arms letting me wrap my legs around his waist. Suddenly I began to fill with dread, the realization that he would soon be out in that ring facing Kane dawned on me and I began to worry

"I know that look baby, what's wrong?"

He asked as he gently took hold of my chin. Kissing him gently I slid out of his arms

"Be careful out there Roman, Kane is a mad man and I don't want you getting hurt"

I tried to hide the slight quiver in my voice but from the look on his face I know he noticed.

"Baby girl you got nothing to worry about, I'll be okay. You just keep your head up okay"

The confidence in his voice spoke volumes and as I wrapped my arms around his waist I knew he'd be okay.

--------------------------------------

It was nerve wracking watching Roman and Kane exchange blows. Half the time I had my face hidden in Seth or Deans shoulders as more and more weapons came out. Chairs, tables, ladders even the metal steps. They ended up backstage throwing each other into cars and backstage equipment, At one point i made an attempt to get to my man but Dean held me back. Finally they fought their way back into the ring and Roman managed to spear and pin Kane for the win. As soon as that bell rung I was racing to the ring to get to him, leaping into his arms as soon as I had the chance. There were no words to explain how proud I was of him. My man, the Champ.