Chapter Sixty-Four

My stomach was turning so bad I felt like I was about to throw up. Countless scenarios were playing through my mind of Roman and another woman together and I could feel my eyes beginning to water. But surely he wouldn't do that to me

There has to be a good explanation. It could have been anyone, don't jump to conclusions Mia. Just wait and see

As the cab pulled into our street I could feel my heart begin to pound like crazy. Our house came into view and I immediately spotted two unfamiliar vehicles parked in the driveway. Maybe Romans college friends were still here, yeah that explains it

"Still doesn't explain why he hung up so fast"

I mumbled to myself as I pulled money from my wallet to pay the driver. He helped me get my suitcase from the trunk and as he drove away I found myself watching him go and wishing I'd gone with him. I'd never been so nervous to come home, half of me wanted to kick the door down and beat some asses but the more reasonable side of me knew to get the full story first.

As I reached for the door handle I paused to take a deep breath, it was now or never. With a quick twist I turned the handle and pushed the door open

"SURPRISE"

I practically jumped out of my skin as I stopped in the doorway. The living room was full of people.

"Holy shit what is going on?"

My body was shaking and my eyes were filling with tears as I realised just who was in my house. My fellow divas and wrestlers were crammed into my living room to surprise me. Seth and Dean were here and all my girls Nikki, Brie, Natty, Eva and Naomi. I was getting overwhelmed just seeing everyone here and I still had no idea what was going on. Suddenly Roman stepped out of the crowd with a bouquet of white roses in his hand, he looked gorgeous in a tight button down shirt and dark jeans, his hair was tied in a low ponytail and it hung down over his shoulder.

"Hey baby girl, I know with everything that's been happening we never really got to celebrate our engagement so I wanted to surprise you and what better way to celebrate than with all of our friends"

I felt my heart practically stop in my chest as everything sunk in, his odd behaviour the last few days all added up. The sneak was planning a surprise engagement party.

"Aww babe"

I squealed as I ran into his arms and hugged him tight. When he finally let me go I planted a big sloppy kiss on his lips before I was pulled away from him and into the arms of Nikki and Brie.

"Ugh do you know how hard it's been to hide this from you girl"

Nikki chuckled as she slipped her arm around me. One after the other I was pulled in for hugs and kisses before Roman finally stepped in and pulled me aside

"I got another surprise for you baby, come with me"

He lead me upstairs to our bedroom and laid out on the bed was a gorgeous dress

"Oh my god babe it's gorgeous, I can't believe you picked this. You are one amazing man Reigns"

I pulled his face down so I could kiss him and on instinct pressed my body against his

"Mmm baby as much as I'd love to lock that door and have my way with you I still have a few more surprises so you need to get dressed"

I groaned in frustration but when I spotted the shoe box sitting beside my dress I had a change of heart. Shoes were almost as good as sex right.

"Nikki actually helped me pick out the dress and shoes. She said you would love them"

Oh hell yeah, if Nikki chose them they would definitely be amazing. I gave Roman a quick peck before rushing to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I didn't want to keep our guests waiting.