Somebody come get her, she's dancing like a stripper

"Oh my God Mia get off the Damn phone"

Crap I'd been spotted, I could hear Nikki's high heels clacking towards me so I quickly tucked my phone down the front of my dress and faced her, trying my best to look innocent.

"No idea what you're talking about Nik"

With a laugh she shoved her hand down the front of my dress and pulled my phone out.

"Sorry Roman but Mia needs to get her ass over here and do some shots, bye"

I couldn't help cringe as she ended my phone call and slipped my phone into her bra. Hopefully Roman wouldn't be mad.

"You can have this thing back later, besides it's not like you won't see him. We're bound to run into them tonight"

She tugged me by the hand to the small bar where the rest of the girls were waiting for us, there our personal bartender was pouring a round of shots.

"Yeah speaking of that whose idea was it to have your bachelor and bachelorette parties on the same night in the same place?"

Brie asked as she slid a shot in front of me. Technically we weren't in the same place, I mean we were both in Vegas but he and the guys were staying at a completely separate hotel to us.

"If you must know it was my idea. We're getting married in two weeks and with wrestlemania coming up we're all going to be super busy, I just thought we'd do it all in the one weekend and get it all out of the way"

We all raised our shot glasses in the air then downed them quickly. The clear liquid burned softly as it slid down my throat and as soon as I placed the glass down the bartender began to refill them. I fixed my novelty veil on my head and bride to be sash over my shoulder, a bachelorette party tradition apparently and from the corner of my eye I could see Nikki giving me the side eye.

"Why did you really want to have both parties in Vegas, we could have gone to Cabo while the boys partied here"

She had a smirk on her face and I rolled my eyes. So maybe I did have an ulterior motive. I threw back the second shot and faced my friends

"Okay maybe I want to keep an eye on my man, but can you blame me? He's out here with Dean so you know for damn sure they're going to end up in some shady strip club"

The girls burst into fits of laughter as they ribbed and nudged me playfully.

"Oh screw you guys. You know you'd be doing the same thing if it were your man"

We gulped back another round of shots before the bartender began to serve pretty cocktails. I had to admit I was looking forward to letting loose tonight and celebrating my upcoming nuptials with my closest friends by my side.

"Okay I want to propose a toast to our bride to be Mia, in two weeks you're going to become Mrs Roman Reigns so tonight we're going to forget all about the guys and we're going to celebrate in Brie Mode, bottoms up ladies"

Bries speech was met with cheers and hollers and we all clinked and emptied our glasses. I guess we were going Brie Mode.

We all made our way out onto the balcony of our suite and took up seats around a table, sipping our drinks and chatting away.

"So are you excited about the wedding day?"

Natalya asked as she settled into the seat beside me. Of course I couldn't help the smile that crept across my face as I thought of standing in front of my man in my wedding dress committing myself to him.

"I can't wait! I mean this is the second time I've been here you know, about to become someone's wife but in all honesty Nat I never felt this ready or excited with Randy"