95. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by 

Hope you enjoy!

______________________

(Y/n) was sat with her boyfriend Billie in the booth in the diner that they spent most of their time in after school. They sat talking, laughing, and eating like they usually did, when a group of boys that were known for being jackasses at school walked into the diner; they alerted everyone of their presence by the sound of the bell as the door opened, and their ridiculously loud voices. As soon as (Y/n) realised who it was, she looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with any of them. "Great." She muttered under her breath. Billie looked over at her, and smiled. "Just imagine them babe." He held her hand across the table. "Their just dicks who aren't going to go anywhere in life." (Y/n) smiled at Billie as he tried to reassure her. 

"Look who it is." One of the boys shouted, (Y/n) tried to ignore it as Billie squeezed at her hand. The thought of them made her sick. "It's our favourite girl!!" Another one shouted as they joined Billie and (Y/N) in the booth, by jumping into the empty spaces. The one that sat next to (Y/n), was the one that she liked least of all. He put his hand on her leg. She looked down at it, before looking back up at him. "I wouldn't do that." She told him, as she grabbed it, and pushed it back towards him. "Why not?" The boy replied. "Are you worried that you'll go off your boyfriend, and want me instead?" He shot a smug look at Billie. Billie gritted his teeth as he watched the scene unfold. "No." (Y/n) said. "I'm worried I'll catch a disease. Now get your fucking hands off of me." The boy gripped tighter. "Get off me!" 

The next few seconds unfolded very quickly. Billie stood up and punched the other guy in the face, causing him to fall onto the floor. Billie, grabbing (Y/n) hands, looked down at the boy on the floor. His nose was bleeding. "Put your hands on my girlfriend, and I'll break your nose." Billie turned to the counter, where his best friend Mike stood. "Mike, get yourself something to eat. It's my treat! Well, kind of because these gentleman have offered to pay our bill." The boy on the floor, and all of his friends who stood around him, watch in awe; and in silence. Billie turned to (Y/n). "'Let's get out of here." He said, as (Y/n) followed him smiling. She doubted that they would bother her again.