16. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested.}

(AN: Requested by awesomesaucerpanda )

You and Billie went back to your chair's from off of the dance floor, you were smiling but Billie wasn't.

"What's the matter?" You asked, concerned as you took your seat at the table.

"Nothing." He said,glumly as he looked at his shoes.

You sipped your drink but you didn't take your eyes off him. You saw he staring at a man who was leaving the dance floor with his partner. Billie's eyes watched his every move and as they did this Billie looked more angrier than ever.

"Billie." You said, placing your drink on the table. "Just tell me what's the matter." You demanded.

He looked at you. "You're my girl! My world! And he!" Billie pointed at the man who had left the dance floor, "he, was staring at you like you were some sex object! Licking his lips and everything he was!"

You smiled as you got closer to Billie. "Ignore him." 

"I'm in the right mind to punch the bastard." He said, his fists clenching. 

"Don't get jealous! Billie. You're the only man I want to be with. You're my everything. Did you really think I'd ever go off with that?!" You laughed and so did he. 

"I love you Billie Joe. Remember that..."

He smiled as he took a swig of his drink. 

"He does that to all the girls. Look." You said, pointing back at a man who was licking his lips at another woman. 

"He wont do it to my girl." He said once more, before kissing you on the head.