124. Mike Dirnt

You knocked on the door, desperately hoping that your best friend, Mike was awake. It was a few moments before you heard the door unlock from the other side, followed by it slowly opening.

"(Y/n)?" He asked, putting his head around the door. "It's 2 am. Is everything okay?"

"Can I sleep here tonight?" You asked, hopefully.

"Of course." He said without hesitation, and opening the door fully. He was shirtless. You felt your throat tighten as you gulped, heading inside to his apartment. That was the great thing about your best friend having his own place; you spent most of your time there because you didn't like being at home. "I'm sorry I woke you up. I didn't know where else to go."

"What happened?"

"I just can't go back there." You told him, shaking. He pulled you into a hug.

"It's okay." Your hand rested on his bare chest. It was a few moments before you both awkwardly pulled away from the hug. "Here, you have the bed, and I'll have the sofa."

"No, Mike, I'll take the sofa-"

"(Y/n), I insist." When Mike had gotten you a t-shirt of his to wear in bed, he settled onto the sofa, and you felt the bed sheets wrap around your body. After around half an hour of not being able to get to sleep, you said; "Mike."

"Yes?" He replied, almost immediately.

"I can't sleep. Will you get in with me?" He slowly said up and smiled. "Sure." A few moments later, Mike was in the same bed as you, and you were staring into each other's eyes. "Thank you for letting me stay here." You said.

"Anytime." He replied. "You know that I would do anything for you." His fingers ran up and down your arms. There was so much tension between the two of you, that neither of you could deny it. Slowly, your lips met, and Mike hand placed itself on your back as you climbed on top of him.