44. Billie Joe Armstrong

(AN: CONTAINS SMUT!) 

"Ah! Billie." You muttered as he placed you down on the bed. "Oh!" He kissed your neck, leaving love bites all along your collarbone. You moaned as you ran you hand through his hair and pushed his head down harder at the same time. "You like that baby?" He whispered, his warm breathe on your skin, sending shivers up your spine. 

You bit your lip as he removed you top skillfully and you removing his. He licked his lips. "Mmm" He said, before kissing each other your breasts. 

He lifted you slightly to remove you bra and as he did, you kissed his neck in return. You felt the heat rising between your legs. He moaned as you kissed him before placing you back on the bed. You helped him to remove his trousers, you could already see the bulge in his pants. You smiled as he removed them fully to expose his member. You giggled with excitement as you then removed your skirt and underwear. 

He threw you on the bed and began teasing you. He ran two fingers up and down you clit. You gripped your hair as the sexual tension rushed through your body. "Oh! Billie!" You squealed as you grew wetter by the second. 

He looked at you for permission, you nodded as he placed his member at your entrance. Without warning, he placed himself in side of you. You screaed out in delight as you felt a rush surging through your body. He moved in and out of you. making you both moan louder and louder each time. 

"Billie! Billie!" You screamed as he hit your g-spot. "AH! AH! BILLIE!" 

You felt yourself reaching breaking point. "Billie!" You released and so did Billie. He landed on top of you, making a sweaty heap on the bed. "I love you." You whispered into his chest as you fell asleep in his arms.