135. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by lookalivesunshine14

Thanks for the request! I hope you enjoy it!

____________

"I wonder who is going to be here tonight." You asked excitedly as your boyfriend, Billie, held onto your hand. "I've got an idea of who we might see." He smirked and you looked at him, raising your eyebrows. "What are you up to?" You asked, knowing Billie better than anyone, and you knew that he was up to something.  "Nothing, baby." He smiled, leading you into the room which was full of so many people. 

Immediately, you and Billie walked towards Mike who was stood in the middle of the room waiting for the two of you. "Hey guys!" He smiled, greeting you and handing you both a drink. "I'll be back in a minute baby." Billie said, kissing your cheek before he left you to talk to Mike. You spoke to Mike about how the new album was coming on and invited him round for dinner and drinks one night. You loved Mike and knew how much he meant to Billie. 

"(Y/n), baby." Billie said, placing his hand on your back. "There's someone I want you to meet." You turned around to see Gerard Way, from My Chemical Roe stood in front of you. Your eyes lit up instantly. You had been a fan of My Chemical romance for as long as you could remember and now you were stood in front of the leader singer; one of your idols. "(Y/n), this is Gerard. Gerard, this is (Y/n)." Billie smiled at you. "This is the love of my life." Gerard held out his hand to you and you took it, shaking it excitedly. "Hi." You smiled. "It's so good to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too!" Gerard smiled. "Billie has told me that you are a fan."

"Huge fan." You admitted and Billie smiled next to you; it brought him so much joy to see you so happy. "Billie, you didn't tell me that (Y/n) was so stunning."  You felt yourself trying not to blush. Billie gave a small smile but you could tell that he was beginning to feel uneasy. "Honestly, I'm jealous of you Billie! I'd love to be with someone like (Y/n)."

"(Y/n), can I talk to you for a second?" Billie said, bringing you away from Gerard. 

"What's up?" You asked. 

"Nothing, I just wanted you away from him."

"What? Why?" 

"He was clearly flirting with you." You couldn't help but laugh at how protective Billie was. "Only I flirt with you because you're mine." 

"Baby." You said, kissing him. "You're the only one for me..."