22. Mike Dirnt

Mike's P.O.V

I was driving home from band practice as the was beginning to set in the Oakland, where I was from. I couldn't wait to get home to see my beautiful girlfriend (Y/N). 

We've now been together for around two years and I couldn't imagine life without her.  We met at Concert here in Oakland, when me and my band, Green Day, were beginning our tour. I saw here in the crowd and I knew I wanted her to be mine.

Soon enough, I pulled up outside our house, not wasting another minute to see her. I unlocked the door. "I'm home." I said, locking the door behind me. 

She smiled as she walked to the front door from the living room. I kissed her and embraced her hug. She might have been smiling but I knew something was wrong. I was good like that. "What's that matter?" I asked.  She smiled. "Nothing." She lied. I gave her my 'I know when your lying to me face'. She looked down. "There's something I need to tell you.  She said. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I had been dreading this moment but I needed to tell him. I mean, it's not like I've kept it from him for long, I only found out this morning. 

"I don't know how to tell you because I'm worried about how you'll react." He looked at me confused, "Go on." He said almost cautiously.  "Mike, I'm pregnant." I looked down, embarrassed. 

"(Y/N)!" I looked up. "That's amazing!" He lifted me up and kissed me. "I love you!" He said, smiling. " I love you too!"