72. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

This imagine was requested by LiSantos3

Hope you enjoy 

________________________

Containing Smut

________________________

"Baby. I'm home." Lizzie said as she closed the front door shut behind her. She had spent the entire day dreaming of this moment and getting home to Billie, her husband and the love of her life. "I'm in here." Billie replied as Lizzie followed the sound of his voice and walked into the dining room. His face lit up when he saw her, he approached her before pulling her into his arms and kissing her. "How was your day?" He asked, as he held her close to him. "It was good but I'm glad just glad to be at home and to be with you." Lizzie admitted to him as he moved a strand of hair out of her face. "I made you dinner."

"What's the special occasion?" Lizzie asked Billie, smiling at him. 

"I just wanted to make you dinner." He said, a wide smiled etched across his face. "As a way of showing you how much I love you." Lizzie wrapped her arms around his neck. "That's so sweet babe." She told him before he invited her over to the table. It was covered in candles and there were roses. Billie was a true romantic. He pulled out a chair for her. Lizzie sat down and Billie sat opposite her. 

Billie took this time to ask Lizzie about her day and Lizzie to do the same for him. The best part about their relationship was, that they were able to tell each other anything. When the meal was over, Billie smiled at Lizzie. "What?" She asked, curiously smiling back. 

"Nothing." He said, standing up and holding his hand out to her.

"Where are we going?" Lizzie asked as grabbed his hand and he pulled her up from the table. "Upstairs." He winked before the pair ran upstairs. Billie threw the door open and picked Lizzie up, before throwing her down onto the bed. 

"Billie." She whispered as he leaned in and placed his lips on her's, their eyes locking with each other's. Billie moved his hand down to her waist and holding her in his arms. Lizzie kissed Billie back, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I want you." She admitted, making him smile as he bent down and kissed her again. Lizzie's fingers ran through his hair, clutching at it every now and again. Of course, as a married couple, they had made love before with one another before, but every time was different. Sometimes it was fast and hard with their moans echoing as they released or trembled with delight. Sometimes it was slow with every emotion and feeling magnified. Either way, both Lizzie and Billie felt loved and safe in the arms of each other. 

Billie climbed on top of Lizzie as she lay beneath him on the bed. He stopped kissing her for a moment to look down at the sight of her below him. As he did this, her eyes remained on his as he simultaneously undid some of buttons on his shirt. When he leaned back in and his fingers ran along her body underneath her shirt, she moaned. "I know." He repeated, between kisses.

"I want you so bad." Billie admitted making Lizzie bite her lip and tremble slightly with excitement beneath him. Immediately, Billie stood up to remove his trousers as Lizzie removed what was left of her shirt and skirt, both of them being left in their underwear. Billie climbed back on top of Lizzie once more as he allowed his fingers to dance along her body; teasing her with every touch. 

When his hands reached her entrance, he removed her underwear, leaving her naked and vulnerable but she still felt safe. Billie reverted back to kissing her as his fingers began to rub up and down her core, making her body tremble. She dug her nails into his back slightly as she held held onto him and as he slowly placed a finger in her, moving in and out before adding another one. All Lizzie could do was to mutter his name as she kissed his bare chest and the tattoos that lay there. When he was satisfied that he was pleasing her, he removed his fingers making her whimper at the loss of contact. He wanted this to last for as long as possible. He smirked as he lifted up her legs and draped them over his shoulder. His began by kissing her stomach before moving down to her entrance. He began to taste her as his member grew harder and Lizzie continued to moan with pleasure. Soon enough, he grabbed hold of her legs, spreading them apart so that she could feel the full extent pleasure as he tongue glided up and down her clit. It sent shivers through her body as Lizzie ran her fingers through his hair and every few moments, pushing herself up against him in order to feel the full satisfaction.

With Billie's tongue still exploring her, Lizzie continued to mutter his name in small, yet deep breathes. "Billie..." After a few moments, Lizzie said:  "I'm nearly there." This caused Billie to pull away again - He wanted to tease her, leave her weak at the knees and above all, to make this last for as long as possible. Billie stood up and smirked when she saw the bulge in his boxers. He sat down on the sofa next to her as she sat up and took down his boxers, letting his erection free. Her eyes lit up as she took him in her hands and gave him the same pleasure that she had felt just moments ago. "'Lizzie!" He moaned as she licked the tip of his member and his hands running over her body. Her hand movements grew faster and faster and soon he announced that he was nearly at the end of his tether. That's when Lizzie did the same to him and stopped. She saw the look and his face and smiled. "I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine." She stated as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her. His fingers ran through her hair as she climbed on top of him and straddled him. Eventually, she grabbed his member once more and slowly placed it inside herself. She let out a moan as she felt him enter her, before going back to kissing him whilst she slowly moved up and down, creating any friction with him that she could.

Billie could feel how wet she was as he moved himself inside of her and out again. He kissed her neck and chest again leaving small love bites as he did so. Eventually, he turned his attention to her breasts, rubbing one with his fingers whilst sucking at the other one before changing over and doing the same with the other breast. As Lizzie moved herself around his member, he pulled a strand of hair from her face. "I love you so much." He admitted. He had always loved her and that was never going to change. "I love you too." She said, kissing him.

Suddenly, he took her by surprise as flipped her over onto her back so that he was one top of her. He had hold of her legs and just as he had done before and with the hand that was free, he began rubbing her clit as he continued to move in and out of her. Every few moments, she would once again push herself towards Billie's body, in excitement and anticipation for the the pleasure to come rushing through her body at a million miles an hour. "Faster." Lizzie demanded, as she brought Billie's head down to meet her's as she kissed him. "Faster." She begged. He obliged and moved in and out of her faster, it was then that he reached her g-spot and soon enough moans erupted from the both of their mouths as they reached their ends. 

Billie wrapped his arms around her as he lay next to her in the bed. He kissed her again before they fell soundly asleep.