41. Billie Joe Armstrong

(AN: PLEASE NOTE! I am from England, therefore we wear school uniforms (Please don't hate.) 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

"Smile Joey!" Said Billie as he took at picture of Joey. Today, was Joey first day of school and he was in his uniform ready. Billie smiled as he took pictures as began setting them as his lock screen on his phone and sending them to his family members. I laughed as Joey stood there in his uniform smiling brightly. 

After Billie had finished smothering him, Joey ran upstairs to do his teeth. "Doesn't he look adorable?" I asked, smiling as Billie looked adoringly through the photos he had taken. "He does." He smiled, still flicking through the photos.

By the time Joey had come downstairs, it was time to leave and take him to school. I doubled checked he had everything he need and got him into the car. "Are you excited?" I asked as we stopped at a traffic light. Joey nodded excitedly. "I can't wait to meet new friends." He giggled excitedly. He's a lot braver than I was at his age. I hated the thought of making friends when I started school. (AN: I've nearly finished High School and I still hate having to socialize with people). I smiled at his as we pulled up at the school. We all got out and as we walked up to the school gates, both me and Billie were getting very emotional. We were both worried about saying goodbye to him. We had never been through this yet, we still had a year or so to wait before the same thing happened with Jakob, who was staying with Ollie for a few days. We waited in the school yard before it was time for Joey to go in. He already knew tht his classroom was one of the first ones. He hugged us both. "Have a good time." I said, gripping Billie's hand. "Be good." Billie smiled as we watched Joey run inside and the school doors closed. 

(AN: Sorry this is a short one! I've got Mock Exams in a week and I'm writing a load of fanfic/imagines this weekend so i have somethings to publish over the next three weeks. PLEASE!: Comment any suggestions as I am running out of ideas, You'll also receive shout-out/credit. Thanks!)