47. Billie Joe Armstrong

All I wanted was for him to take me right here, right now. I know it's wrong to think of a colleague like this but I can't help it. Billie was one of a kind. He was kind, handsome, caring and just so - himself. I couldn't help but imagine him kissing me gently then begin to get harsher with his kiss. I had been dreaming about kissing him for so long.  Being a famous singer didn't change him; not one bit. He was still the same man that asked me to work in his studio all them years ago. 

"(Y/n)?" I came back into the real world. It was Billie and I instantly began blushing.  "Are you okay?" He asked, smiling. 

I laughed. "Yes sorry. I was - thinking about something." 

"Oh! Was it about me?" He joked as I blushed harder, hoping he hadn't noticed but it was obvious really when I looked like a freaking human tomato. 

"Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to grab a drink?" 

"Really?" I asked, shocked. 

"Yeah." He laughed. "If you want."

"I'd love that!" I said, immediately. He laughed. "Great. Shall we go?" I nodded and followed him out of the studio and he took me to a nearby bar. 

He bought me a glass of Gin and Tonic and him a glass of beer. 

"Why did you asked me to have a drink with you?"

He sighed. "I like you." He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe it was a bad idea."

"You like me?" I asked. He nodded. 

"I like you a lot." 

I smiled. "Why are you smiling?" 

"What would you say if I told you that I liked you too?" A huge smile spread across his face.