92. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by LiSantos3

Hope that you enjoy

___________________

"So, what did you want to talk to us about?" Brittany asked Ashley as she and Sara sat down in front of her. "Well..." Ashley began as she moved a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Me and Billie have planned this special weekend." Brittany and Sara's eyes widened as they looked at one another and said in unison: "Oooh. You know what that means."

"Shut up!" Ashley laughed as she began to get slightly embarrassed. "Anyway, yeah, but I'm so insecure and I'm worried that it's going to hold me back or ruin the weekend. What should I do?"

"Well, what are you the most insecure about?" Sara asked Ashley, in the hope that Ashley's reply would be something that she could help her with. "Honestly?" Ashley began, her mind whirring with all of her insecurities and things that she thought were entirely wrong with her. "My boobs."

"You're kidding." Brittany stated, looking surprised. "Most women would kill for boobs like that." She told her. "I really hate them." Ashley admitted as she thought about Billie and how he would react when he saw them. "Hang on, how have you and Billie got so far in your relationship? Have you not had sex with one another yet?"

"No, we have but we usually have the lights off so that we can't see each other."

"What's the fun in that?" Brittany said, flabbergasted. Sara just shook her head as she continued to look at Ashley. "I just don't feel like they are like they're supposed to be, compared to other women."

"Who cares about other women?" Sara said. "You should just embrace your insecurities and be proud of who you are. You should never be ashamed or apologise for being you." Ashley gave a small smile at Sara's advice ad realised that she was right. She should just embrace herself for who she is.

Now, she couldn't wait for the weekend with Billie to begin.

______________________

"Baby?" Billie said as he came through the front door. There were a few moments of silence before Ashley replied. "I'm upstairs." Hearing this, Billie practically raced up the steps to try and find Ashley. He went into their bedroom to see her stood in the doorway of their en-suite. She was in a black silk robe. Billie could hear the faint sound of music in the background, but he was too busy staring at Ashley to hear what was playing. "Hey." Ashley said as she bit her lip.

"Hey." Billie replied as he threw his jacket to the floor of the bedroom and walked over to her. "I see that our special weekend is beginning earlier than expected."

"Is that okay?" Ashley asked as she placed one of her hands on his shoulder whilst she used the other hand to undo her black robe, to reveal her breasts. He looked down at her and licked his lips as he smiled at her. "More than okay." Billie smiled as he kissed her; at the same time, he lifted her up and allowed for her legs to be wrapped around his waist. He carried her over to the bed and placed her down on it, hovering over her; he couldn't help but moan. Ashley pulled his face down to meet hers as she kissed him. Their lips remained locked for quite awhile before Ashley felt the heat rising between them and couldn't take it anymore. "Billie." She whispered in his ear as he bit at her neck. He moaned in reply as he lips remained on her neck.  "Just fuck me." 

There was no reply from Billie; he didn't need to reply. Just by the look that Ashley had given him, they immediately began to rip each other's clothes off and threw them to the other side of the room. The rest of the night was filled with heated passion and moans that echoed throughout the house, before it ended with Ashley laying in Billie's arms and the pair of them falling fast asleep. 

When Ashley woke up the next morning, one of the first things that she noticed was clothes thrown in every direction in the room, the fact that she wasn't wearing any, and red marks all along Billie's neck. He smiled at her. "What exactly happened last night?" She asked him as she delicately touched the redness that sat on his neck. Billie pulled her closer to him in the bed as close as she could possibly go. "Just fuck me." He whispered as he tried to get her to remember the events of the night before and suddenly just by hearing these three words, everything came flooding back to her. She laughed as Billie began to kissing her just as delicately as he had done the night before. 

____________________

*A/n* - 

I am so motivated right now, wtf. Why couldn't I have been more motivated during the college year? 

Either way, here ya go!