49. Billie Joe Armstrong

Requested by greendayfanfics

Billie's P.O.V:

I was awoken by my wife (Y/n). "Billie!" She said, desperately. 

"You okay babe?" I asked as she shook her head. breathing heavily. I sat up immediately, "Babe?" I asked as I grabbed her hand. 

"The baby." She said, breathing heavily. "It's coming!" I jumped straight out of bed and helped her up. "What are we doing?" I asked her, wondering whether I should ring the midwife or drive (Y/n) to the hospital. 

She screamed gripping hold of my hand. "I don't know." She began crying. "The pain is unbearable. 

I walked her slowly to the spare room and lay her down on the bed. "Hang tight baby." I said, kissing the top of her head. "I'm going to ring the midwife." I ran to the other room and dialed the number. 

"Hello?" The midwife was (Y/n)'s aunt, (Y/A/n) - Your aunt's name.

"Hey, It's Billie. (Y/n)'s in labour." I said as I heard (Y/A/n) grabbing her stuff. 

"Keep her calm. I'm on my way." She hung up the phone, allowing me to run back into the spare room. 

"Your aunt's on her way." I said, holding her hand as she breathed heavily, trying to ease the pain. Soon enough (Y/A/n) was here and it was time for (Y/n) to give birth. I held her hand and encouraged her. 

"AH!" She screamed as she gripped tightly onto my hand. 

"Come on babe!" I said, kissing her hand. "You can do this."

"One last push (Y/n)! You're doing so well!" (Y/n) pushed one last time and finally, we heard it. Our baby's cry. 

(Y/A/n) wrapped the baby in a blanket. "Congratulations! It's a boy!" She smiled, giving (Y/n) our baby. "I'll give you two some privacy." She left the room. 

"I'm so proud babe!" I said as (Y/n) held our baby in her arms. "What shall we call him?" I asked, not begin able to take my eyes off of him. 

"Joseph. Joseph Marciano Armstrong." She smiled. 

"It's perfect." I replied, kissing her.