18. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

(An: Requested by @awesomesaucerpanda ) 

It was the night that Billie Joe, Mike and Trè where being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and you had just finished getting ready for the night.  You walked into the kitchen to see Billie standing over the kitchen counter all ready for the evening ahead. 

He heard your heels clicking on the flooring, he turned around smiling. "Whoa!" He said, smiling. You looked down, "Is this too much?" You asked, worried. You had decided to go with a long black dress but it revealed some of your leg and a lot of clevage. 

Billie laughed, "You look perfect." He growled as he walked over to you before grabbing you waist and pushing you up against the nearest wall. You moaned as he kissed your neck as you ran your fingers through his soft black hair, messing it up even more. He looked into your eyes and kissed your lips with force before biting your lower lip. 

You stopped and looked down at his trousers. You giggled "Think you've got a situation babe." You smiled as he looked down to see the bulged in his trousers, looking embarrassed. 

You leaned into his ear before whispering "think of an old lady of soemthing." You laughed as the car beeped its horn outside. You and Billie walked out, hand in hand and he kissed you once more before opening the door for you. "After you Mrs Armstrong." He smiled.