53. Tré Cool

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

I put on my Green Day shirt, my slasher leggings, black lipstick, eyeliner and Doc Martins and headed downstairs. 

"Are you all ready to go?" Asked my mom, looking me up and down as I nodded. "Are you sure you want to wear that?" She asked, concerned. "You know what happened last time you were a band t-shirt." 

"Mom! I don't care what people think about me. If I want to wear a band t-shirt; I will and if people don't like it, that's their problem." I smiled and grabbed my bag before heading into town. I lived in Oakland, the greatest place in America and not just because Green Day also live their, however, I've never seen them about, so it's probably just my luck that they live on the opposite side of Oakland. 

I arrived in town and went straight to the music store. I spent ages in there, my music playing from my phone, into my earphones. 

I was looking at the Green Day Merch when someone pulled out my earphones. "Hey!" I said, turning around. "What the hell did you do that for?" I saw two boys stood around me. 

"Look at this emo!" Said one of them, laughing. 

"Green Day! You are an emo!" They pushed me and I fell to the floor, smashing my phone screen and Green Day phone case. 

"Hey!" I heard someone say but I was too busy trying to pick up the fragments of my phone case to see who it was. "Beat it and leave the poor girl alone."

The boys walked away. "Here let me help you." I took the guys hand as he helped me up. "Thanks --- oh my god." I stared at him. "You're ---You're Tré Cool!" I said, excitedly. 

"I sure am!" I couldn't take my eyes off of him. "Hey! The guys are over there, do you wanna meet them?" 

"Hell yeah!" I said, maybe a bit too loudly but he took me over and I got was able to meet the greatest band on the earth.  I knew wearing a Green Day T-Shirt would get me somewhere in life!!!!