82. Tré Cool

"Have you ever thought about it?" Tré asked as (Y/n) rested her head on his bare chest in bed and their fingers locked together. "What's that?" (Y/n) replied, only just catching her breath from what had happened between the two of them just moments before. 

"Kids." He said, a hug smile spread across his face. "Me and you, having a baby together?" (Y/n) positioned her head so that she could look at Tré. "Yeah, and I think it would be nice."

"So do I." Tré smiled, he was now leaning over her in the bed.

"Are we going to try for a baby?" (Y/n) asked. 

"Let's do it." Tré replied as he kissed her.

**************************

(Y/n)'s head was placed over to toilet seat; she was being sick. She was shaking profusely and see was sweating. "Baby." Tré said as he sat on the floor next to her as she flushed the toilet. He held in his arms. "You shouldn't be in here." (Y/n) told him. "I don't want you to see me like this." She looked away, embarrassed but he turned her head back so that she was looking at him. "I'm not leaving you in here on your own." She smiled at him as he handed her a glass of water. "Drink this." He rubbed her back and comforted her. 

"What do you think it is?" (Y/n) asked, regarding her sickness. 

"It can't be anything you've eaten." Tré said. "We've had the same and I'm not ill." (Y/n) shook her before turning her attention to her toiletry bag that sat on the counter opposite her. "Babe, will you pass me that bag?" She asked, pointing at it. 

"Sure." He replied, getting up, grabbing the bag and handing it to her as he sat back next to her, resting his back on the side of the bath. He watched as (Y/n) rummaged through it. "What are you looking for?" He asked before (Y/n) pulled out a box. Tré looked at it before widening his eyes. "A pregnancy test?" He asked. "You think you're pregnant?" 

"It's the only explanation." She said, standing up and Tré did the same before he stood outside of the bathroom to allow her to take the test. He remained outside the whole time, asking her questions every now and again. When (Y/n) opened the door, she had taken the test, she walked back over to the bath and sat on the edge of it, followed by Tré. "How long do we have to wait?" He asked. "About two minutes." (Y/n) replied. Tré held on (Y/n)'s hand as they waited. 

When the two minutes were up, (Y/n) stood up and Tré wrapped his arms around her waist. "It's alright." He reassured her as she picked up the test. She looked at it and remained silent, stunned by what she saw. "Tré, I'm pregnant."