10. Billie Joe Armstrong

You were backstage, looking out at your Husband, Billie Joe Armstrong. He stood alone on stage alone. Just him and his guitar.

Sweat was running down his forehead and neck but you weren't that bothered.

You loved him more than you did this morning (If it was even possible to love him even more than you already do.)

"Before I start singing, I just want to say a few words." The crowd cheered as he spoke before there was utter silence.

"This song - never made it on the album but I want to sing it anyway - for the absolute love of my life." He turned to smile at you as you stood charmed and captivated, you smiled back.

He looked back at the crowd. "(Y/n). I love you with all my heart, i truly do and I can't wait for the rest of our lives together."

He began strumming his guitar. He began singing and you were totally entranced by each and every word.

"So tell me when it's time,To say I love you." You felt a tear run down your face as the crowd began to wave there hands in the air. "All I want is you to understand,that when I take your hand, It's 'cause I want to, We are all born in a world of doubt,But there's no doubt,I figured out,I love you."

"I love you too." You whispered, wiping away the tears.

For the rest of the song you hung on to every word he sang until the very end.

" So tell me when it's time to say--" He paused and stood staring at you. "I love you"

The crowd cheered and he bowed and wiped away a few tears. He looked at you again and opened his arms. You ran onstage and hugged him tightly. "I love you." You cried into his shoulder. You knew that you were safe as he held you in his arms.