35. Billie Joe Armstrong

AN: CONTAINS SOME SMUT ~ YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

Billie's P.O.V:

Instead of being focused on which guitar i should buy for recording Green Day's new album, I had been too busy staring at my girlfriend, who was stood behind the counter, she was so beautiful, I couldn't help but stare. Soon enough she noticed and came over to me. 

"Seen anything you like?" She asked me, smiling seductively. "Not yet. I replied. 

 "I was just about to close up for lunch wanna join me."

I nodded as she turned the sign around on the door and led me into the back room of the shop. She closed the door and quickly turned around to kiss me. I joined in immediately, not complaining at the contact between us. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V: 

I smiled into his mouth as we snogged, the movements between us growing quicker and quicker. I moaned into his mouth as he placed me on top of the table and began removing my top. I also removed his before running my hands up and down his chest. I felt his hands run along my legs and slowly creeping up my skirt. I moaned "Yes." I whispered into his ear as he pulled my underwear off slowly and throwing them to one side. 

Slowly he placed two fingers inside of me, moving it in and out, I smiled in delight and I removed his trousers and boxers to expose his member. I ran my finger along the tip of it as he moaned into my mouth. He removed his fingers from inside of me and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He lay me down on the table, kissing my stomach. 

Without warning he placed himself inside of me, I moaned as he thrusted in and out of me hard, hitting my g-spot every single time 

"Oh! Billie! Billie!" I shouted as I grew closer to my peak. He grunted and moaned as he released himself inside of me and I did the same. "Billie!" I screamed in delight.

"(Y/n)!" He replied as he fell on top of me. 

After a moment of silence, I caught my breath. "See anything you like?"

"Absolutely!" He replied.