1. Billie Joe Armstrong

You wake to see you're surrounded by presents. You smile remembering it's your birthday and that once again Billie has gone out of his way to make it a special day.

"Morning Beautiful." He smiles, kissing you softly on the lips. "Happy Birthday."  

You giggle, before he passed you a present. It was a small box. You ripped off the paper to find, inside the box a beautiful gold necklace, encrusted with diamonds with a diamond ring to match. "Oh Billie." You say. "They're beautiful!" You say kissing him on the lips. He took the ring out from the box and lifted you off the bed. He got down on one knee. "(Y/N), would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Yes!" You squealed as you kissed him once. More he place your engagement on his finger, before getting up and grabbing another present of the bed. 

"This one." He said, placing the present in your hands. "Is a clue to what we're doing today.." He said smiling. 

You giggle again, intrigued by what it might be. Again, you ripped off the wrapping paper to find a brand new bikini. 

"We're going swimming!" said Billie, sounding excited. You were obviously excited too as the swimming pool was were you first met Billie. You remembered him, swimming up and down the pool. 

"I've rented out the pool. so we can stay in as long as we want, without being disturbed!" You kissed him before running to get dressed, eager to get there. 

Half an hour later, you and Billie were on the way there. The radio began playing 'Run' by Snow Patrol. The song that was playing when you and Billie first met after another 20 minutes you and Billie had arrived. Billie payed the last payment on the pool and you were led to the changing rooms.

 When the women from reception wasn't looking he ran into your changing room.

You giggled as you and Billie began getting undressed. You had both finished getting ready pretty quickly but as you went to leave, Billie grabbed your wrists and pinned him up against the door. He kissed you gently before the kissed got harder. You moaned inside his mouth.

He kissed you once more before  opening the door and leading you towards the pool. He picked you up and threw you in, the cold water suddenly hitting your porcelain skin. Seconds later, Billie jumped in, making water splash in every direction.  He placed his hand on your waist as the suddenly lukewarm splashed against your back. He cupped his hand on your cheek and placed another one on your neck before he pulled you closer. 

Once again he kissed you gently before the kiss got more vigorous and his hands grew more adventurous exploring every inch of your body. 

Your hands began doing the same thing moving them up and down his six pack. He tongue began exploring every inch of your mouth, he moaned before stopping. 

"I want to take you right here, right now."   You smiled and whispered in his ear. "Go on then." 

He laughed as he once again placed his tongue inside your mouth again. Your hands ran through his hair as well as up and down his body.  Suddenly he picked you up  as though you were a princess and spun round in a circle and threw you back down into the water. Your eyes twinkled as he picked you up again and kissed you on the lips. "I love you (Y/N). " He said, whilst rubbing the diamond on your engagement ring.