13. Mike Dirnt

Mike's P.O.V:

I sat in the bar that night, the same one that I met her in. That women. Before I knew it I was crying into my tenth beer. That was when I realized that I was determined to do anything to see my daughter - anything. She was my world. Whether that women and her new fella liked it or not. 

"I'll find you my princess. I will." I whispered to myself as though my daughter was sitting next to me playing with her toys. 

This made me cry even more, remembering her little face as her mother kicked me out the door. My poor baby girl. The tears streamed from my eyes uncontrollably as I tried to wipe them away - but only more formed. 

I saw someone sit next to me but I didn't acknowledge them, I just tried to pretend I was ok. 

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" I turned to see a beautiful women sitting next to me.

I nodded before I realized who she was.  "Oh my God...Brittany?" 

Brittany's P.O.V:

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" I asked the man sitting next to me - he was crying. He turned to look at me as he nodded. 

"Oh my God. Brittany?" He looked startled. 

"Mike?" I asked, also startled. Mike was my boyfriend through all through high school but I broke things off so he could pursue his dream of being a bass player. Now he was famous - with a kid and a wife. That could've been me. 

He hugged me tight as he cried. I rubbed his back. "What happened?" I asked concerned. 

He sniffed, his eyes red. "She cheated on me and won't let me see my daughter." 

"She being you wife?"

"Not anymore." He said,quietly. 

The loved I'd felt for Mike all these years came back as I kissed him hard on the lips. I grabbed his hand and led him out the door.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"To get your daughter." I said, smiling. 

Mike will always be the one for me.