26. Mike Dirnt

Mike's P.O.V:

I was on my way home from the studio, me and my band, Green Day had started writing and recording new music for our new upcoming album, one I believe, was to be one of our best albums yet.

I gripped the steering wheel of my car excitedly at the thought of seeing my fianceé (Y/n), when i left for the studio this morning she was barely awake. I didn't want to wake her, she looked so beautiful when she slept, so i gently kissed her on the head and whispered goodbye. 

I pulled up in the driveway of our house, her car was also there. I smiled to myself as I got out of the car and saw her faint silhouette walking about the living room. As soon as I slammed my car door shut, I saw her hurry out of the living room and towards the door. 

Sure enough, when I opened the door, she was stood there waiting for me. I kissed her as soon as the door closed behind me. She smiled but it wasn't the same as it usually was, her smiled seemed faint and she seemed nervous.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I asked her, tilting my head. 

"There's something I need to tell you."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

"There's something I need to tell you." I said nervously. The truth is I'd been dreading this moment all day, for the last three days in fact. There was something stopping me from telling him the truth. I'm not sure whether it was the fear of him not wanting this to happen so soon or my not being ready for it. 

He looked at me, worried. "What is it?"

"I don't know how to tell you this Mike but I'm going to go ahead and say it." I straightened out my T-Shirt before looking back up at him. 

"I'm pregnant." I stopped, staring at the expression on his face.

Mike's P.O.V:

Those two words came out of her mouth, I just stood there motionless. I did want a family with her, of course I did, after all she was going to be my wife but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. 

"Mike." She said, waiting for me to say something "I'm sorry."

I looked up and slowly began to smile. "I'm so happy." I said, holding her hand. "I want a family with you so bad, I didn't expect it to happen so soon but I want this and we can make this work." 

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the head. "I love you so much." 

I felt her smile against my chest. "I love you too." 

I kissed on top of the head once more before pulling out my phone. 

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously. 

"Ringing my mom...to tell her I'm going to be a dad." I said excitedly.