60. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

As requested by Green_Day_Luv    - Hope you like it! 

(Contains Smut!)

After a long day of work, you were finally relieved to go home to your boyfriend, Billie Joe. You opened the front door to hear his footsteps running towards you. He kissed you hard before you locked the door and placed your bag by the door. As you did so he grabbed your wrists and threw you against the wall, your lips locked as he moaned into your mouth. "I've been waiting patiently (Y/n)." He teased, one hand still holding you to the wall, the other running through your hair. You bit your lip as he kissed your neck, leaving love bites all along it. 

Suddenly he grabbed your waist as lifted you up and carried you to the bedroom that you shared and placed you on the bed, immediately ripping your clothes from off of your body. You moaned as he placed himself on top of you, his clothes now removed too. 

He loved teasing you, so he ran his fingers in between your legs, sending shivers down your spine. You grasped hold of the sheets beneath you as he kissed his way down your body before he sat up, back straight and awaited for you to nod before he delved in. You bit your lip again as he wrapped you legs around his waist as he positioned himself inside of you, allowing you to moan in delight. He smiled as he placed his hands on sheets, slowly thrusting himself in and out of you as you held onto his muscular arms for support.

 "Mmm. Baby..." He whispered in you ear as his thrust got stronger and harder by the second. 

You continued to moan in delight as you both reached your breaking points. "Billie..." You said, breathing heavily. "I know baby." was his reply as you both released and he collapsed on top of you, his breathing also heavy. He kissed you on the forehead. "The waiting was worth it." He smiled, before you fell asleep in his arms.