63. Mike Dirnt {Requested}

Requested by @YoungRandomArtist

*A/n - Warning! Contains Smut and Strong Language. So read with caution*

It was very early in the morning and you were awoken as your Boyfriend of 2 years, Mike, was just coming to bed. You were woken by the feel of his lips against your body as he planted small kisses along your arm and your neck line. You turned so that you were lying on your back. You smiled at him, only just being able to make out his outline in the dark. 

You pulled Mike closer to you, feeling an urge to kiss him harder than ever and have his body close to yours. Mike moaned into your mouth. "Baby." He said as you kissed him. He ran his fingers along your body. "Sorry that I woke you." He said, sincerely. "I just couldn't resist once I saw you lying there." You let out a small laugh before pulling him closer to you once again. You ran your hand along his chest and before you know it, he was being to remove your top for your body. It was actually his top but it was comfy enough for you to wear in bed. Seeing as that was the only thing you had on, he'd left you wearing nothing.  

 You couldn't help but notice that Mike was still wearing all of his clothes and you were determined to change that. As you helped him to remove the clothes off of his body, he took an opportunity he could find to feel about your body, his fingers dancing about in the dark. You let out small moans where appropriate, but were desperate and aching for more. You ran your hands along his arms as he climbed on top of you and kisses you, not wasting a single moment. 

He teased you, knowing how much it turned you on. "Babe." You whimpered. "I need you." He let out a small laugh. "Don't fucking tease me. Just do it." 

"Your wish is my command." He said as the two of you quickly rearranged yourself into a more comfy position. You held onto him as you felt him place himself at your entrance. He let out a small breath for a second before you felt him in you. You moaned but you still wanted more. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he slowly started moving in and out. You dug your nails into his back as he placed his head in your neck, kissing it and leaving love bites as he did so. 

"Harder." You demanded as Mike quickened his pace. You did what you could to create even more friction and pleasure alongside Mike. "Fuck." He said, biting his lip. You smirked; you enjoyed knowing that you were pleasing him. "Yes." You muttered as you felt yourself building up. The pace of the two of you increased quickly. The two of you released in a sea of moans and pleasure. Mike collapsed on top of you. "Fuck baby." He smirked, running his hand through his hair. You bit your lip. "Wow." You stated, looking at Mike. "Wow." 

He raised his eyebrows at you and you knew exactly what it meant. You laughed as you climbed on top of him, ready for round two. 

Hope you enjoyed!