Chapter 8

Chase wraps his hands around my thighs and stands up, picking me up, and carries me up the stairs and into my bedroom. He gently lays my body on the bed and climbs on top of me, in no way breaking the kiss. We continue to kiss for a while, but then I start to grow restless. I tug at Chase’s shirt, and he immediately gets the memo.

Pulling away from me, he takes off his shirt and I take off mine. He pulls me back into him and kisses my lips one time before moving down to my neck, causing me to moan softly.  I guess hearing me moan is amusing to Chase, who chuckles quietly before moving down to my chest. I throw my head back and close my eyes, loving the feel of his supple lips on my skin.

“Ivy-Reece.” I reluctantly open my eyes and stare at Chase, slightly annoyed that he stopped kissing me.

“Take off your shorts.”

 I raise my eyebrow at his blunt demand.

“You first,” I challenge him.

He smirks at me, and stands up.

“Are you sure you want me to go first?”

I smirk at that.

“Of course.”

With that Chase drops his pants and I’m looking at one of the biggest…the biggest…well, you know what I’m trying to say.

“Close your mouth baby.” Chase says, smiling smugly at my reaction.

Something about the smugness in his smile gives me courage and I climb off the bed and walk right up to him.

Looking him right in the eye I slide my shorts off and remove my bra, leaving me in only my panties. Chase’s eyes grow wide and his mouth opens just a little. Now it’s my turn to smile smugly at his reaction.

“Close your mouth baby.” I mock him.

His mouth opens and closes a couple of time and I just laugh at him.

“It’s obvious you can’t speak, so let your actions do the tal- Woah!”

Before I can even finish my sentence, Chase is throwing me back on the bed, and in between my legs, sliding my panties off.

He looks straight in my eyes and gives me the deepest kiss I think I’ve ever had. He runs his hand along the side of my body and moves down to kiss my stomach. He stops just before my “feminine parts” and comes back up to my lips to kiss me.

Just as he is positioning himself to enter me, his head snaps up and his wide eyes meet my confused ones.

“I don’t have any condoms with me.”

Shit…

 “Ummm, I think I have some in the top drawer of my desk.” I say, attempting to get up so that I can find one.

“I got it.” Chase says, gently pushing me back down.

As he gets up to go to my desk, I can’t help but admire how sexy his bare ass looks.

I guess I’m so wrapped up in my own little freakish staring party that I don’t notice Chase about to turn around and, once again, I come face to face with his d*ck.

 I gasp and quickly turn my head away.

“I found one.” Chase says, obviously very amused with my childish reaction to his manliness.

 “Well hurry the hell up.” I say, starting to grow impatient.

He comes back to me and puts on the condom, once again positioning himself between my legs. I bite my lip in anticipation and just as he’s entering me someone knocks on my door.