43

All the air is ripped from my body as my secret is out on display. Derek whips around to face me. His eyes wide filled with disbelief and betrayal. "Tell me he's lying." He basically begs moving towards me.

I gulp pulling the jacket tighter around myself suddenly feeling insecure as his stare burns into me.. "Tell me you haven't been hiding this from me for months!" He growls his eyes are blazing red as his glares fixes on the leather jacket.

He rips it in one swift move, the zipper flying off.  I shriek spilling from my lips.
His eyes landing on the bump of my stomach. His mouth widens in shock. "Fucking hell." He mutters barely above a whisper. He backs away slowly stunned, he gazes up at me then back to my stomach. "Oh my god" it's barely audible. His hand run over his face in frustration trying to regain his composer.

"I didn't know how to tell you." I try to defend my actions. Tears spilling down my cheeks "We weren't together." I add making his anger take over his shock.

"Weren't together?" He shouts "I don't fucking care Maize, together or not how dare you try and hide-"  he pauses pointing at my stomach "this from me."
His eyes widen meeting mine again "is it mine?" He questions worry covering his face suddenly.

"Seriously?" I gape wiping the tears always furiously turning my back to him to walk away, how dare he think other wise. Anger fills my body making my skin begin to tingle.

"Say it!" He roars his voice shaking me to my core. "I deserve to hear it." He pulls me back to face him his face inches away from mine. He needs to hear it. For his own peace of mind but I'm too stubborn to give in that easy.

"Do you know how stupid you sound?" I question my eyes narrowing in on him.  As it's just us two standing in the alley way.

He grips my hand pulling my chest to his. "Please." He murmurs his forehead resting against mine. "Say it." He begs so softly, the opposite of his livid state just moments ago.

"It's yours." I whisper back "it could only ever be yours." I assure him peace filling his eyes and his face softening.

His hand slowly make there way around my bump caressing it gently. "Wow."  I hear faintly as he stares down in amazement. "What have we done."