36

Maizes POV-

"Just take it all already! Stop dragging this out." I grit through my teeth. My body strapped to the leather table, needles in both my arms as blood slowly drips into large containers sitting on the floor. I won't lie it's painful, dreadfully painful. I turn my head trying to look for Derek but he's no where to be found in the dark room. I'm alone, I've started to wonder if I ever actually saw him or if it's was my mind playing tricks on me. I would like to believe it really was him. But at the same time would want him as far away from this place as possible.

The man ignores my pleas and continues adding another needle to my neck. This one stung worse making it too uncomfortable to move at all. He adds another container before leaving me alone in the cold room. I slowly start to drift off into a sleep but I'm awoken by the red head throwing a glass of water onto me jolting me awake. I gasp at the sudden coldness. "God" I breathe out then wince when I tug one of the needles out of my arm. The red head chuckles to herself. That's all she seems to do is laugh, she enjoys my pain.

The room is now lit from the sun rising and peering through the window. My eyes squint slightly as they land on Derek in the far corner. He is hooked up to needles as he sits up in a chair. "Hey baby" he says weakly. The color is drained from his handsome face and he has dark circles under his eyes. Something in me they were there before he came here. I know how worried he must have been looking for me. I try and tell myself I would've went back to him if I wouldn't have been taken but deep down I know it's not the truth. I never want to put him in danger, especially at the hand of me. Knowing if I let my anger get the best of me again for even a second again and hurt him or even worse kill him.  My mind flashes back to that night when his face was so desperate to try and bring me back from my livid state. I don't want to be put back in that situation so the best thing for me to do is stay away.

But this wasn't part of the plan.

The red haired woman walks up to him pressing the needles further in his neck as Derek winces in pain shutting his eyes "Stop!" I shout my body jerking towards her but I'm held down by the leather belts wrapped around my body. "He doesn't have to be apart of this." I beg "just let him go." She lets up as Derek breathes out locking eyes with me.

"It's fine I can take it. " he tells me the woman rolls her eyes.

"You act as if either of you have a choice about it." She giggles to herself. Switching out my full container with a new empty one.

I feel myself growing weaker. "Stay with me, love." I hear Derek say towards me. He has no room to be talking, he is just as weak as me. He is trying to act strong, I'll give it to him. I see the amount of filled containers of blood next to him letting me know they've taken way more blood from him then me.

"You do know we are going to kill you both right?" She starts dragging a knife across the wooden table. Mocking us. "But which one first?" She asks herself, she points the knife at me. "Do I make him watch you die?" She turns to Derek quickly, pushing the top of the knife into his forehead drawing blood. "Or make you watch him die, slowly." Blood drips down his face.

"No!" I shout harshly "stop! I'll do anything! Just don't kill him. Just me." I beg my body aching from the straps. I couldn't live if he died, I couldn't. My heart would physically break. I would be better off dead. Life without Derek would be unbearable.

She doesn't let up as the blood still drips from his forehead. Everything flashes before my eyes, every kiss, every fight, every single moment.

Even the moments we haven't had yet, marriage, kids, growing old. My heart aches at the thought of not getting any of that.

My eyes glow with rage, my body burns with heat. For a second I think I'm actually on fire. " I said stop!" I scream, my body shaking with rage.