31

Maize's POV

"I'll get you a ring and make it official." Derek murmurs as he twirls the ends of my hair. "and you'll actually propose not when we are naked." I grin playfully and he nods beaming down at me. To say I'm a bit sore would be an understatement. Everything aches. But when you tease Derek, he gets excited. "Lovely?" he whispers his lips pressing to my neck. "I'm sore." I wine pulling him towards me so he can cuddle me. "Hey to be fair I was fine with one go but you literally sat on my dick." he puts his hand up in defense "you can't really argue or stop you when you're on my fucking dick, baby." I cover my face rolling away from him but he catches me by my waist pulling my nude body back to him. "Do you need some Advil?" he questions seriously tucking hair behind my ears. I shake my head "just cuddles." I sigh wrapping myself in his arms he happily obligates pulling the fluffy duvet around us. "I love you." he coos in my ear making me grin like a school girl and squeeze him tighter. "just thought I should remind you." he says and after a few minutes of laying in the mess of blankets and Derek's arms he lifts us up.

"Time to get you showered." he states my legs wrapped around him, my hands in his hair. "Then we can go finish your talk with your dad." My hands come to a halt and my eyes wide shaking my head. "I'm not going to talk to him." I tell Derek stiffly trying to wiggle out of his grip but he doesn't budge. "Baby, you have to."

My eyebrows raise "I don't have to do anything." I tell him stubbornly "Put me down." I tell him but he refuses this is how most of our fights start, we are both hard headed. His lips begin to press to the base of my neck "baby," he's trying to soften me up and it isn't go to work. "You can kiss me all you want," I moan when he nips at my neck "Quit it!" I finally groan pushing back from him flustered.

"Come take a shower with me." he pouts and my annoyance dissolves against my will. "Fine but you're dropping the conversation." I tell him and he sighs but agrees carrying me to the shower. He sits me on the cold marble counter tops as he switches on the shower making me hiss and him chuckle to himself before pulling us into the steaming shower.

"Open your eyes." Derek teases as I massage the shampoo into my scalp. "No! it'll get in my eyes." I tell him screwing my eyes shut, if possible, even tighter. "No it won't you're being dramatic." he tells me gripping my hips I sigh opening my eyes. "See not so bad lovely." he says kissing my temple just as soap slips into my eye making me whine "I told you Derek!" I yell quickly rising out the soap from my hair and eye before rubbing it with my fist. "My eyes are going to be all red and puffy now." I whine dropping my hands to my sides mimicking the actions of a small child.

"Aw baby" he pouts pulling me to him "I was wrong." he says humor still on his face pulling me closer to him. "you're beautiful though," he pauses his hands gripping the back of my neck pulling me into a kiss "even with red puffy eyes."

"I need to go study for my exam and call about an interview up at that mall in town." I say still rubbing my eyes while reaching my hand out of the shower to grab a towel. Derek pouts trying to pull me back. "Right now?" he asks and I nod "Like right now, right now?" I look at him confused at his sudden clinginess a smirk on my face. "Yes right now." I giggle "weirdo."

"But if you get a job I won't see you." he whines like a child and I decided to torture him further. "that's the point." I tease making him glare at me gripping me towards him. "We have got to learn to be apart my love." I tell him cupping his face. "I need to be able to be on my own if needed." he shakes his head disagreeing with me making me nod mine, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "I love you." his eyes flutter shut at my words. "I love you sweets."

------------------
"Get up already!" I groan to Derek as he tries to pull my back into bed. "Its nearly impossible to get enough of you." He states kissing down my back  "we are going to be late, I hate being late." I say finally ripping myself out of bed leaving Derek tangled in the white sheets.