18

a/n

hiiiii sorry for the late update, it was my birthday and I've been a bit ill but I'm back now and here is chapter 24!

I hope you guys don't hate me too much from last chapter hehehe :) x

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM : perksofkeri ill spam you and love you bunches !!

"this is wrong," I state breathlessly knowing no matter how wrong this was I never would try to stop it. "not everything has to be right." Derek replies thrusting into me again as sweat drips from his hair and he wraps his arm around my waist so he could go even deeper. my hands wrap around his shoulders as I arch my back. "you're so beautiful baby," he moans as he sucks on the skin on my collar bones. "you feel so good." he adds my hands thread into his hair pulling lightly gaining me those breathy moans that escape Derek's lips that I'm so in love with. he pulls out making me whimper his name but when he pushes back in I gasp at how good it feels. "I'm right here," he softly says and my hands move to his back as he continues to thrust inside of me forcing my hips to buck and try to meet his pattern he lifts my thigh for better access making my eyes shut tightly in pleasure. "Derek, right there." our hips smack against each other again and I know I'll be sore in the morning. my nails rake down his back as I reach my edge and his lips suck harshly at my neck, "say it," he groans "please," he gasps picking up pace. "oh god," I moan as I release licking my dry and cracked lips that formed from me licking them out of frustration from the fight earlier. "I love you." I breathe out "again." he begs bitting into his lip as I ride out my orgasm "I love you." I repeat "shit baby," he gasps as he finally releases in sweet peace knowing that I do indeed love him no matter what we go through. "it won't be like before, I promise." he whispers as he rolls beside me breathing heavily. "no more cycle." he adds and I nod as he wraps his arm around my body. "no more cycle." I repeat.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Derek's POV (( later that night ))

"I hate myself." I mumble while staring down at the once again empty glass. everyone is yelling and dancing and singing annoyingly. girls are grabbing at me and I feel lips press to my neck, I should love it. I tell me self. love it. but I don't. "I hate myself." I repeat grabbing the bottle of brandy and filling up the glass. walking away from the crowd and out to the parking lot stumbling the way. "I love her." I say as the alcohol slides down my throat giving me the burn and reducing the ache in my chest. slightly. my head spins and I'm now in a dark room it's so dark and so cold. I hear her moans. but it's so dark I don't know where she is I can't see her. then it's bright too bright I have to squint and then I see her. her back is arched and her legs are spread apart for another man. her hands twisting in another mans hair. her moans caused by another man. I'm yelling, shouting so loud but she won't stop. he won't get off of her. I'm crying my stomach sick at the sight but I can't stop watching. I yell out her name and she stops. her hands in his hair makes me want to vomit. his hands all over her body makes me vomit. everything stops she looks at me confused. "Derek?" and her voice brings me out of the night mare or the reality I'm still too drunk to know. my lips are moving and she scrunches her noise up telling me she is disappointed by whatever I said. she looks so beautiful, she is wearing one of my shirts making my heart soar. I look around and I'm at her grandpas. I don't know how I got here or if I'm even actually here. "tell him to come get you so you can go back and cheat on me and drink some more!" she yells so loudly I wince.

I'm suddenly wide awake glancing around the darkness of the room feeling around for the thing I'm looking for, missing, craving. not knowing why I had the flash back of that horrible night or why I feel a sudden void, I turn around seeing maize far from me nearly on the edge of our massive bed. my hand finds her petite waist and pulls her body towards me. her tense body relaxes unknowingly melting into my own. "god damn I love you so much." I whisper looking at her down at her face that is lit by the moon showing me her lightly blushed cheeks and her lips slightly parted letting tiny snores out.