26

the next morning I'm awoken from my deep slumber by loud coughing and rumbles against my back. i feel Derek peel away his arms from me making me open my eyes slowly peering over to see him sitting off the edge of the bed. "you ok D?" I ask softly my hand touching his waist. he nods gripping my hand reassuringly. his face scrunches up suddenly before he sneezes once, twice, three times. he lets out a groan as his nose begins to redden. "you're sick." I state moving closer to him and climbing into his lap. his head lowers aimlessly as I feel his face. "you're burning up babe." I climb off his lap ushering him back into bed before running into the bathroom and wetting a rag to put on his forehead. "I told you I shouldn't have gone down on you last night." he says looking up to me a smirk on his face, even sick he's a cheeky asshole. "I didn't even know werewolves could get colds." I say ignoring his peevish comment. he lets out a scratchy cough "we are still humans maize." he tells me before pulling me towards him. "come here, let me eat you out again petal." he says his smirk never flattering. I smack his chest shaking my head telling him he is sick and needs to rest. he is so blunt and I love it. he begins sneezing making the rag fall to the floor. "fucking hell." he moans holding his head and rubbing his nose. he is slowly becoming pitiful and the site before me is rare, a very vulnerable Derek. "I'll go get some medicine." I tell him placing a kiss to his sweaty forehead. he groans nodding rolling in the mess of blankets on the bed. I return with the red liquid in a cup and his nose scrunches up as he shakes his head. "it's the yucky kind." his voice holds a childish raspy tone making my heart seep into my stomach. sick Derek is adorable, yet heart breaking. "it'll make you feel better." I promise him and he sighs taking the cup from my hand. he takes the medicine falling back into bed whining. "I'm sorry I woke you up petal. it took so long for you to fall asleep." he pouts guilt in his voice I shake my head climbing back into bed as I motion for him to come closer. his eyes are wide giving me his infamous puppy dog look that has gotten me in bed on several occasions. this look holds much more emotion though. he moves so that his head is resting on my chest his arms circled around me. "can you play with my hair?" he whispers softly and I nod my fingers running through his damp hair. "I love you." I murmur and he nods looking up to me "you hafta love me." he tells me his voice small I shake my head lifting his head to me. "I don't hafta do anything, I choose to love you." he shifts on to his side facing away from me confusing me for a moment. He suddenly pulls my arms around him holding them to his chest. "I always knew you were a little spoon." I whispered pressing a kiss to his ear. "for right now, yes." he mumbles pressing a kiss to my arm before drifting back to sleep.

-------------------

I roll over wrapping myself tighter with the comforter hoping to get a few more moments of sleep. "stop staring at me." I whine groggily feeling Derek's eyes on me. "hurry and wake up sweets so I can eat you out." my eyes shoot open as i press my thighs together to relive some of the pressure his words caused.  "good morning." he coos moving closer to my face pressing kisses to  it. "how do you feel?" I ask my palms feeling his cheeks and forehead "better, thank you for taking such good care of me poppet. I don't know what I would do without you." he says staring at me adoration in his eyes. his lips begin to make their assault starting at my neck and making their way down to my breast removing my clothes in the process. "you know I want to marry you." he breaths out kissing my inner thighs. "I'll have to ask your dad first of course but I want to." I gulp roughly leaning up on my elbows to glare at him. "if we could not mention my dad when you're about to go down on me that'd be fantastic." my words are rushed due to my excitement. he grins before his mouth presses into my heat making my head fling back against the pillows, my hand reaching out to grab something. anything. his hand that's holding down my hips slips up to grip my free hand letting me buck my hips when he flicks his tongue against me. "f-fucking hell Derek!" I spit my eyes shutting tightly "do that again." he smirks against me adding a finger into me. "cmon baby, tell me how good I'm making you feel." he says pulling my lip from my teeth before going back to action. "oh god" I moan louder than intended my hand gripping his hair making him moan against me and that alone almost makes me cum. "I want to feel you." he looks at me his eyes glowing before shifting back to their normal green. he slips his boxers off in no time kissing me sweetly before pushing into me. "fuck" he hisses "I'll never get tired of how good you feel around me." my arms wrap around his shoulders pulling him down on to me as he thrust in and out. "scream my name." he huffs and I do happily, over and over. "Derek." I whimper so close to my edge. "I'm right here baby, I'm right here." he whispers his breath hot against my sweaty neck. my heels are digging into his lower back as his thrusts are slowing. "I'm a strong believer in ladies first, now cum." his voice is dominant and raspy and I come undone just at the sound, he follows after cursing into my neck roughly.