16

WEEKS LATER

"come deeper babe." Derek coaxes I shake my head as my body shivers "it's cold and you know how short I am." I tell him hugging my arms around my body. "it's because you're not fully in, come deeper!" he begs I huffed rolling my eyes before swimming slightly deeper submerging my lower body in the cold pool. I hear someone swim up behind me and before I can react I'm picked up and thrown into the deep end.

I sink underwater and try to kick myself up above the water. once I do I spit water from my mouth. I move my hair and look around and see spike laughing. "spike!" I shrill "you ass hat! I can't touch." im treading on water now trying to keep myself up. I feel arms around my waist again and squeak. "hey squeaky baby." he coos in my ear I turn around wrapping my legs and arms around him. "I'm cold can we please get out now." I beg shivering he moves towards the edge of the pool and sits me on the side. he gives a look to one of the pack members and I'm quickly covered with a towel. "th-thanks." I stuttered up to the man. "I need to go get ready to meet Adam." I tell derek his face twist but he shakes it off. "you guys have been meeting up a lot recently." he points out "and you've been very nice about it." I smile "come up with me."

he obligates following me up the stairs to my room. "help." I tell him pointing to my bikini top. he unties it his fingers trailing down my shoulders as it falls. his large hands squeeze my breast pushing my back against his chest. I let out a breathy moan as my head falls back to his shoulder. "I have been nice kitten," he says sucking on my neck roughly "but I haven't touched you properly because of him and I'm done sacrificing." his hand leaves my breast and slides into my bottoms making me squirm. his fingers slid into me with easiness pumping in and out as moans fly from my mouth uncontrollably. while his fingers work in me his lips are sucking and biting down my neck. "Derek" I moan my legs are going weak he removes his fingers and I whimper from the lose of contact. "don't worry baby," he soothes pushing me back on to the bed. "I'm right here." he removes his swimming trunks swiftly and thrust inside me. I gasp and wrap my hand around his arm as he begins to thrust "oh god" I moan moving my hips to match his pace. "you feel so good baby." he states going even deeper making me arch my back and bite down on my lip. "no no don't you dare hold back." he pulls out then shoves back into me our skin colliding. my toes curl and my nails rake down his back "fuck derek" i moan while riding out my orgasm "yes baby" he says releasing "god I love you." he breathed rolling over beside me.

••••••••••••••••••••

Derek's POV

"how was studying?" I ask Maize as she gets into the car. "fine." she shrugs "oh I forgot my bag!" she suddenly remembers "I'll be right back." she smiles before running into the library.

I drum my fingers against the steering wheel glancing around the parking lot. my eyes land on Adam who is walking out of the library. I decided I should apologize for Maize's benefit. "Adam!" I call out he turns around confused "what do you want?" he snaps defensively "I just wanted to apologize-" I was cut off by him. "Derek we both know you don't regret anything. you don't like me, I sure as hell don't like you. but I have a better way of hiding it. you're an ass hole and your mate is hot. you're much bigger than me clearly but I'm set out to hurt you and what better way to hurt you then take Maize. simply put she is going to get tired of the asshole werewolf and the innocent best friend will be around to comfort her. so just keep on and you will push that perfect piece of ass into my arms. plus you can't do anything about it because I'm her friend and if you hurt me you hurt her." by the end of his speech im boiling.

my hands wrap around his neck and shove him against his car. "you want to hurt me come on! you aren't going to put her in the middle of this shit you prick. she is blinded by you and the thought that you're innocent. she will never be yours she will always be mine because I love her and she loves me. so get that through your god damn head!" he is right about one thing, I can't do anything to him or Maize will hate me. I can't say anything or she will think I'm paranoid. I'm fucking trapped. "just stay the fuck away from her." I let him go and walk back to the car.