UPCOMING STORIES

Upcoming Stories to watch out for!

1. Dark Secret Behind (Shadows of the Past) version 2.0

Synopsis:

Shires Eryl Avellida has a secret. It was a secret that she, herself, didn't know about and it was something dark. Darker than the shade of black.

Eryl was born and raise to be a spy and a spy's secrets has it's own secrets even ones she wasn't aware of. With a codename Orion, she set on a mission to find the missing members of an organization she had worked with. However, the mission has more than what meets the eye because she later found out that the mission itself was impossible to complete and deal with. Finding herself on a tight position, she decided to bail out but then she was already into it too deep. She no longer have a way out, she has no choice but to fight for her survival. Then she found herself playing a game of hide and seek.

And in this game of hiding and seeking, truth becomes lies and lies becomes truth. You can't win if you keep a secret, and you can't survive if you laid your secret bare. Who could win such a game? Eryl's only option was to win this but she also need to survive. Now, who could defy all rules to win when our heroine still has a dark secret behind? Will this help her or hinder her?

Tags: #action #mystery #thriller #romance

2. Trouble Roise (Formerly known as Trouble: The 7th Member) - cover by @Kaylerin

Synopsis:

Trouble is part of her name.

Well literally, her name is Trouble Roise Mendoza which make sense dahil lapitin talaga sya ng kapahamakan.

She won't survive a day without engaging in any kind of trouble. That's why everybody treat her as a deliquent, a gangster, a thug, a hoodlum, and the worst a Killer.

What can you expect? She grew up in a place called 'The Compound'. It is a place that is no longer in the map, a town where crimes are rampant, where criminals are at loose, where deliquents have freedom, where bloodshed are normal, where weapons are for sale, and where you cannot feel safe every second of your life.  It's sickening that's why she escaped and yes, she succeeded.