Repeated Scene

*Nathan's POV*

I know you already know me but i wanted to introduce myself formally. I'm Nathan Darson, a shapeshifter as you can say. 18 years of age and been studying here for almost five years since my ability got discovered as well as my sister Annabelle Darson. We actually inherit our ability to our parents, you know it flows by blood and then they decided to sent us here since, they also studied here when they were at our age. It was the time that this academy still exist in the world's eyes.

Annabelle and I came from the other side of the globe, obviously, that's why i don't speak much of tagalog but i do understand tagalog. 

"Next Target?" I heard them talking. Who, you ask? Well, who else could them be? Of course, the DP and yea, I'm one of them.

"Sino bang pwede?" Melli said. They we're talking about the 'NEXT TARGET', just to simply say, they are planning to pick a fight. =.= as usual.

"I already have one." one of the twins said. Maybe Earl? I find it really hard to identify who's who so i'm not really sure who of the twins it was.

"WE already have one." the other twin corrected.

"Pareha lang yun."

"Do you have anyone in mind King?" ask Annabelle.

"Itinatanong ba yan sa kanya?" said Rod. One of the DP's, he's the Ruke.

"Why? I think he has." said Annabelle.

"I'm sure he has no-" King cut me off. I was supposed to say that 'i'm sure he has noone in mind and c'mon it's not like him pointing out someone as a target' but unexpected words got loose from his mouth. First Time.

"I have." said he before a small smile tugged on his lips. A creepy one. Is the world already turned upside down? I looked at him dropped jaw, I mean WE looked at him dropped jaw.

Annabelle mouthed 'toldya-so' then rolled her eyes.

"Sino naman yun?" Rod asked.

"I think we share the same person." one of the twins said while looking at King. An 'oh' formed in my lips. I never thought they could communicate through eyes, like their brains are connected to each other. =.=

"Remeber that girl in the training room? The one who cause Bridgets' early hibernation?" I almost laugh at Mellis' statement. Is there such thing as early hibernation? when truth is, Bridget got so worn out that time that she needs to rest for one whole week? Bridget is Dew, just so you know.

"Ah. yung babaeng yun? diba may sumabotahe dun?" Rod said.

"Oo nga, I think she's the target not Dew."   

"That makes it more interesting." i said. Yea, i found her interesting and it seems to me that im familiar with that girl. Somewhere in my dream?

"How can we make that bitch face us, she's the coward little-Uh! She's the girl at the canteen im planning to have revenge." Said Shye in her usual slutty tone. She always do that, exagerating her voice.

"We have our way." One of the twins stated then i notice something in his hand, It's circular and golden and he keeps in opening and closing it. Oh well, that's none of my business.

Then Silence came in the room, It's like they were eaten by their own trance of thoughts.

I decided to stood up from where im sitting the whole time.

I guess our 'LITTLE MEETING' ends here. I waved at them, letting them know that i'm going out but they didn't even bother to turn their heads at me. =.=