surprise part 2

Jay looks me in the eyes and pulls a box out. "will you look past my humor and think of my incredibly handsome face and amazing self, Jordan Winter-Frost Reagan, you are the most amazing person I've ever met, you have the perfect attitude and you find me funny, well I am but I wanted to see if you would do me the honor of being my wife" he says showing the ring.

 "will you look past my humor and think of my incredibly handsome face and amazing self, Jordan Winter-Frost Reagan, you are the most amazing person I've ever met, you have the perfect attitude and you find me funny, well I am but I wanted to see ...

"Of course I'll marry you" I smile and he puts the ring on my finger then kisses me. Even with the cake on our face we still kissed. "This is going to be the easiest anniversary" He laughed. "And 20 times worst if you forget" I laugh. "I love you" He smiles. "I love you too" I say back. We all hung out and celebrated. I start to get a bit dizzy but I brush it off. Antonio sits next to me. "You alright" He asked. "Yeah I'm going to catch some air" I smile grabbing my coat. I walk outside and lean on the wall trying to catch my breath. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Babe are you ok" Jay asks. Then Antonio runs over to me. He gives me juice. "I'm not dehydrated" I say. "Drink it" He says. I start drinking it. "What Happened that night man" Jay asked angrily. "Nothing man" Antonio said. "What happened" Jay pushed him. "I took her to the hospital" Antonio said and Jay punched him. "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" he yelled. "JAY STOP" I yell and a pain strikes through my stomach. Jay and Antonio rushed to my side. "Call the ambulance" I say. Jay immediately does. We all get to the hospital, Connor and will come in. "We ran tests, Jade did you know you were 4 months pregnant, almost 5" Will asks. "I'm pregnant" I asked. "Yes" Connor smiles. "I'm gonna be a dad" Jay smiles. "The cravings, dehydration and the pain all tie in, you were having struggles because your baby is to small because of you not being well nourished or hydrated" Connor explains. "Congratulations" Connor and will say leaving. Jay takes me home after we discharge and he sits me on the couch. He ordered a pizza and we both ate. "We're going to be great parents" He smiles. "What about names" I asked. "I name the girl and you name the boy" He smiles. "Aww you want a girl" I smile. "Whatever, how about Melody" Jay asks. "You name her" I shrug. "I'm naming our first boy Nathaniel" I smile. "Perfect" He smiles. "I'll be back I'm going to go run my last few errands" Jay says kissing me and leaving. A couple minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I open the door and see no one then I look down and see flowers. Only one person has ever brought me flowers. I pick them up and lock the door. There was a note on them. 'meet me tomorrow night at 8 by the docks'. I throw the flowers and note away and go to bed. A little later I felt Jay get in the bed and kiss my head. His arm goes around my waist and he rubs his hand on my stomach. "Goodnight Jade, Goodnight my baby" He whispers. I go back to bed smiling.
Morning
I wake up to smelling breakfast. Jay comes in with a plate full of food and I max it. "Thanks" I smile. "You need to stay behind the desk Jade" he says. "Are you kidding, no way" I say. "The baby" He says. "The baby will be fine" I say. "When I hit 6 months I'll stop but not until then Jay" I say. "Ok" He sighs holding his pinky out. I link our pinkys and we kiss our thumbs. "Now you got it" I laugh.