party's huh

"why do you care?" I ask turning away from him.

"What do you mean? you're my daughter, that's why I care, who told you I didn't?" he says.

"Aunty Erin said you don't need me anymore and aunty Linda and Nicki said I don't need you" I say sadly.

"Well do you need me?" he asks.

"Yeah who's gonna make me food, brush my teeths and hair, dance, play basketball and skateboard with me" I say.

"That's why I need you, I need to read my baby books, play dress up, crazy makeovers, I need you" daddy says and hugs me. He picks me up and kisses my head. We walk inside.

"Erin you said I wouldn't need her anymore" Daddy says.

"No, no sweetie I meant when you get older and you have a teenage attitude" she says kissing my cheek.

"Let's see the cake" daddy's says.

"Everyone ready, Jade had a specific cake she wanted but hid it from Jamie" Aunt Erin smiles taking the cover off.

"It's beautiful, but sweetie it's your birthday" daddy's says.

"It's your birthday too, cause your my Papa and you do everything for me so I did this for you" I say to him. He smiles and they all sing Happy birthday. Then I got to open my presents.

 Then I got to open my presents

Daddy held these toys and I moved them out the way to hug him

Daddy held these toys and I moved them out the way to hug him. "Zeus" daddy says and I turn to see a doggy.

 "Zeus" daddy says and I turn to see a doggy

"A doggy" I laugh and pet him.

"Jamie" I hear aunt Erin say.

"The doctor said she needed a service dog for asthma and post traumatic stress" daddy says.

"So I can take him everywhere" I ask.

"Yeah" daddy nods. Ricky came over and pet my dog.

Few months later

Daddy and Eddie where in their cop uniforms.

"It's your first day of school" dad smiles walking me into my class.

"Hi I'm Mrs.Reynolds" the teacher smiles.

"Alright bye sweetie, be good, ok?" daddy says about to walk out but I wrap around his leg and Eddie laughs.

"No don't go" I cry holding onto him.

"Daddy has to work" he says.

"Don't leave me daddy" I say still holding on as he tries to pull me off.

"Don't go" I cry more.

"Sweetie it's going to be ok" he says. Then the teacher gets me off and holds me.

"Daddy! Daddy! Come back please!" I yell as he leaves. I sit in my seat and two girls come up to me.

"Such a baby" one girl says.

"Shut up" I say.

"What'd you just say" the other girl asks.

"I said shut up" I say and hit the girl in the face.

"Jaden! Corner now!" the teacher sends me to the corner. Then a boy pushed me so I hit him in the head with a book.

"I'm calling your dad" the teacher said.

"Nobody likes you" someone says.

"God just get out of here" another one says to me.

"You are all asses!" I yell and oh was that a mistake, girls tried hitting me but I kept hitting them in the face.

"That's it go to the hall!" the teacher yelled at me. I sat in the hall and saw the all too familiar shoes.

"Hi Uncle Danny" I say sadly.

"Come on kid" he says grabbing my hand walking me to the car.

"Hi miss Curatola" I say seeing her leaning on her car.

"Hey Jade" she smiles.

"What's this about you cussing and hitting people" uncle Danny says.

"Everyone was picking on me pushing me, calling me names, sending me in the corner" I cry holding my uncle Danny.

"Alright it's ok" he says hugging me.

"Is daddy mad, maybe their right I should be mean to everyone" I say.

"No you be good" he says.

"Ok uncle Danny" I say.