Think about me

"you can cry you know" He smiles. "I've been strong for 23 years, I'll manage" I smile. "When's your birthday" He asked. Me being a dope I forget. "I'm not telling you" I smile. "Ok" He smiles evilly. "Come on, I'll take you home" He smiles. We go to his car and he escorts me home. We get to my apartment and I let him in. He closes the door and we hang in my living room. "I'm going to change give me a minute" I say putting my phone and ID on the coffee table. So either I have to screw him and get him to stay over or make him stay over. He won't stay unless I screw him but maybe I could get him to stay without it. I need into his phone. I get dressed in.

I walk out and sit on the couch, I hear him gulp

I walk out and sit on the couch, I hear him gulp. Then his phone buzzes, he checks it and stands. "I have to go" He says putting his phone in his pocket then I stand up and think fast. "You should stay the night" I say walking closer to him. "I really have to go" He says.

Then I kiss him

Then I kiss him. "Maybe I can stay the night" He smiles into the kiss. He picks me up and takes me to my room, he throws his phone on the table and kisses me.
Later
He fell asleep and I quietly reached over for his phone. Preston flipped on top of me and kissed me. "Your arm was hanging off the bed and I didn't want you to hit your hand" I chuckled. "Aren't you considerate" He smiles. "Hey do you have a charger I could put this on" he asks holding his phone. "Yeah I'll plug it in for you" I smile grabbing his phone. He rolls off me and I wrap a blanket around myself. I went to the kitchen and pulled a chip from out of the drawer. I really think about putting it in. Then I realized I have too, but I don't have to share the files with my team. I put it in and put his phone on the charger. I get back in bed and lay down.
Morning
"Let's go play basketball" Preston says as I wake up. "Ok" I shrug standing. I go to the bathroom and shower. I get out and get dressed in.

I put my hair in a bun and walk out to see Preston dressed

I put my hair in a bun and walk out to see Preston dressed. "I had my driver drop clothes off" He smiles. We leave my apartment and go to some place. He picks up a basketball and acts cool.

 He picks up a basketball and acts cool

We go outside and play. "I'm winning" I say and he gets to hold in his laugh.

"Uh huh" He smiles

"Uh huh" He smiles. "You jerk" I laugh throwing the ball at him. "I was letting you win now I'm going to have to terminate you" I smile. "I've been playing basketball since I was 5" I laugh. We start playing and I completely terminate him. "Ok you win" He smiles. "Glad you came to your senses" I laugh. We lay down in the grass and look at the sky. Why do I feel such an attachment to him, I've never felt this way before for anyone. I didn't have to share the files but I did, I shared the files to my team. "Juliet, I love you" He smiles. Then the cops start rolling in. "I'm so sorry" I say as they cuff him. He looks shocked then sad and disappointed. "Your a cop" He says. "Hey" Voight says. I push away from him and get in the car. Jay drives and Lindsay is in the back. "Jade" Jay says. "You ok" He asks. "I'm fine" I say. We get to the station and I change. Then Jay comes over. "Want to hang out tonight" Jay asks. "I need time to think Jay" I say. "About what" He asked. "About You, Me and Preston, I need to think about what I'm feeling" I say walking out going to the interrogation. I sit at the table across from Preston. "My name is.." He cuts me off. "Not Juliet Handleson" He smiles.