forgotten memories

Jay helps me up and grabs my gun. We all call a bus and a car over. We get in our car and I drive.

"Stop at the house" uncle Danny says. I stop at the house and see the one and only pop pop.

"Pop pop" I say hugging him. He couldn't come to the hospital because he's really old.

"Is that my little cookie maker" he asks hugging me.

"Hey pop pop" I smile.

"Jordan why do you smell like gas" he asked.

"Let's just say I was showered in it" I smile.

"Go hit the shower" He says.

"Yes sir, oh this is my partner Jay Halstead" I introduced.

"Hello sir" Jay shakes his hand.

"Just call me pops Or pop pop" pop pop says. Jay nods and smiles. We go upstairs and sit in the guest room. I grabbed my stuff for a shower.

"Make yourself at home" I say going in and showering. I come out and get dressed. I dry my hair as I sit on my bed. He looks at my leg and see my cut.

"You need to go to the hospital" he says.

"I forgot all about that" I say. He grabs his keys and we head out. We get to the hospital and I see Sean working.

"Hey Sean" I smile.

"Hey oh" He says looking at my leg, he takes me into a room and starts cleaning it.

"You just need stitches" Sean says.

"How've you been big cuz" I ask.

"Good how about you" he asks.

"Wonderful" I smile. He finished me up and left. I stand and we start heading out. As we head out to parking lot we hear a click. We both look down and I stepped on another pressure plate.

"It's always me" I say standing still. I look around and see no way for it to connect, I look around and see a long line or bombs on cars.

"Jay" I say as he calls voight.

"Voight they're here and mad" I say. I get ready to step off when Jay stops me.

"It's not connected" I step off and nothing blows. I point to all the bombs, there were 6. A little later the bomb squad came. Jay and I look around and see two guys running. We start chasing them when we get blown. We both flew back, our team and Benson's team ran in. I looked around but couldn't move my body.

"JAY" I yell.

"I'm ok" he calls back.

"Jade" voight says.

"Hey stay with me" Carisi says and everything goes black. I wake in a hospital bed.

"JAY" I start yelling. Antonio runs into the room.

"Hey, hey it's ok" he calms me.

"Jay's ok, he's getting stitches, when you got blasted you hit your head" Antonio explains. The doctor walks in.

"I'm going to ask you some questions" she says as Jay walks in.

"What's your full name" She asks.

"My name is, I don't remember" I answer confused.

"What's your father's name" she asks.

"Uh Jamie" I ask.

"Where do you work" she asks.

"I'm a cop" I answer.

"Who's that and how do you know him" she asks pointing to Antonio.

"Antonio and I don't know" I answer.

"How old are you" she asks.

"I don't know 30" I question.

"She has slight memory loss, but she brain has allowed her to remember few things, she automatically remembered Jay so try and talk to her" She says to Jay. Her and Antonio leave.

"How do I know you?" I ask.

"I'm kinda like your boyfriend" He smiles.

"Kinda?" I ask.

"We never made it official or anything but we're not a fling" He smiles.

"Anyways, you like milkshakes and hate coffee, your favorite color is a ocean blue, you like hot wings but not too hot, your name carries a lot of weight here, your the best partner I could ever ask for and you have a big heart" He tells me.

"You really know me huh" I ask.

"You're reserved sometimes, that's because you don't let your real feelings show all the time" He says.

"Jay, Jay Halstead" I say thinking.

"I'm Jade" I ask