best friends

We go home and I get a bath and go to bed. I wake up in the middle of the night hungry. I go out my room and see daddy in the fridge. I sneak by the fridge and scare him. He almost screamed. I was laughing.

"Oh you think that's funny?" daddy says smiling. He started chasing me and tickled me when he got me.

"No more" I laugh and he stops.

"Looks like daddy forgot to go grocery shopping" daddy laughs as we look in the fridge again.

"Nachos" daddy asks grabbing his keys.

"Nachos" I nod. Daddy puts my coat on me and then puts his on, he helps me with my boots.

 Daddy puts my coat on me and then puts his on, he helps me with my boots

We go outside and get in daddy's car. He drives us to our usual. When we get there we see Nicki with some kids.

"Hey Nicki" I say.

"Hey Jade, uncle Jamie" Nicki comes over and hugs us.

"What are you doing, does your mom know" daddy asks.

"Yes" she smiles.

"Nicki who are these people" Nicki's friend asked.

"My cousin and my uncle" she
answers.

"Oh nice coat kid" Nicki's friend said.

"Same to you" I say annoyed by her.

"No need to get snotty with me brat" she mutters.

"You know what me a brat, your the brat so you can shove your loser talk up your ass" I say.

"Jade" daddy says loudly.

"Let's go Nicki" her friend says.

"You know what I'm gonna stick with them so have fun" Nicki said high fiving me.

"We'll talk about this later" dad says. Then daddy gets a call.

"On second thought pops wants a late dinner before your birthday" daddy says. We all get in the car, when we get there everyone is sitting waiting for us. We all sit.

"Nicki I thought you were out" aunt Erin asks.

"I was until Brooklyn was being an" I cut Nicki off.

"Ass" I finished. Uncle Danny laughed. While everyone's face went in shock.

"Where'd you learn that word?" daddy asks.

"Uncle Danny" I answer and uncle Danny stops laughing.

"Nice weather today" uncle Danny says and starts laughing again.

"Danny" daddy says.

"It's funny, what else was she being?" uncle Danny asked me.

"A bitch" I answer.