Always me

"Nick why are you doing this" I ask with my hands still up. "Put your hands down baby cuz your safe with me. I'm doing this because my son is dying, he has cancer Jade and im trying to save him" Nick says. "Why didn't you tell me" I ask. "What would you have done" He asked. "Everything he's my godson, when I was 15 while you were serving I helped your wife, I bought diapers for your son when she was getting high, I kept him with me, I went to school and I brought him with me" I say to him. "This is serious cash, Not even me serving was enough" He nearly cried. "I get it" I say. Then Ric came over and put his gun to my head. "YOU TOLD HER OUR NAMES AND NOW SHE HAS TO DIE" Ric yells. "Ric listen to me, my boyfriend is on the roof right now with a sniper rifle, you and I we're by the window, trust me when I say he will not hesitate to shoot so please calm your ass down" I say. "Get your fucking gun away from my cousins head" Nick says holding the gun to Ric's head. Ric stays there and I put my hand up. "What are you doing" He asked scared. "Like I said my boyfriend won't hesitate and you must have me mistaken if you think I will" I say. "What are you doing cuz" Nick asks smiling. "If close my hand into a fist a bullet will fly into your head" I say to Ric. Then Ric cocks his gun and gets ready to shot, so does Nick. Ric grabs a knife, he tries to stab me but I block it and knock him down. I try and reach for the knife but he grabs it and stabs my stomach but most of the knife was in my vest so I got cut a bit. "Don't" I say to Nick when he almost shoots Ric. Ric stands up and I quickly put my hand up and close it into a fist. The bullet flys right through his brain. I hold up two fingers. I pull the knife out of my side and groan. Nick takes his jacket off and ties it around me. Then Lee comes over. "Put the gun down Nick it's over" I say looking at all the hostages to see if any were hurt. "No my son" He says. "I'll take care of him and I'll talk to the best lawyer to get you the least amount of time in prison, at least send the women and children out.
" I tell him. "Ok, Lee put your gun down" Nick says. "NOW WAY MAN" he says taking me by the neck and walk me outside. He takes me up to the roof. "Ah shit not again" I groan. I try fighting him but he pushes me off the roof holding me. "SHOOT AND I DROP HER" he yells. I am terrified. "Why is it always me" I murmured. I look to the roof Jay was on and I don't see him. "SHOOT" I hear voight yell. "Wait what" I say freaked out then I heard a gun shot and I dropped. "Ah" I screamed and I landed on something and popped back up. It was a jumping sheet. The wind was knocked out of me and I couldn't breathe. Jay helped me out and held me. I started breathing heavily. "Your ok" He says. Then Nick came out with his hands up and voight cuffed him roughly. "Be gentle with him" I nearly yell. Jay walks me the paramedics and they fix up my stab wound. I hop off and get to my car. We get back to the station and I go to voight's office, I close the door and stand across from voight. "We need to cut him a deal" I say. "Him and his friends held 32 people hostage" voight says. "He did it for his son, how far did you go for your son" I ask. "Point taken, I'll see what I can do but no promises Jade" He informs. "That's all I want" I say.