birthday wishes

"hey you don't look so good, are you ok" He asked. "Uh, I'm uh fine" I say feeling dizzy. "Give me your keys, come on your not alright" He says opening the car door and helping me up. Then everything turns black.
I wake up in the hospital. Antonio was sitting there. "What Happened" I ask. "Well your dehydrated and sleep deprived" He says. "Oh" I say. "Don't worry I didn't tell Jay, I just told him you weren't feeling good" Antonio smiles. "Thanks" I smile back. "Alright let me get you home but drink something and go to bed" he laughs. He takes me home and I get inside. "Are you ok" Jay immediately asked. "I'm fine, Antonio took great care of me" I say. "Good" He smiled. I grab a water and drink it then get to bed. 
Morning
I wake up to Jay smiling. I jump a bit. "That's so creepy" I say. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" he yelled. "It's my birthday" I asked checking the date. "Yeah, and Ai remembered" He smiles giving me a milkshake, but like a cool one.

 "Yeah, and Ai remembered" He smiles giving me a milkshake, but like a cool one

"

Did you make this" I ask. "Yup cake batter and vanilla milkshake" He smiles. I drink some and stand up. I punch Jay in the chest. "I didn't know you could make milkshakes" I say laughing. "Thank you this was sweet" I smile. Then he leans down and kisses me. "Anything for you" He smiles. We both get ready for work and get there. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Trudy says. "Thanks" I smile. "excuse me you need to overjoyed, I'll have you know a birthday is a joyous occasion" Trudy says completely serious. "Thank you so much" I smile going upstairs. "Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone upstairs yells throwing balloons and crap around. "Thanks guys" I laugh. I sit at my desk and spin in my chair. I go to the kitchen and sit in the chair. "Here" Antonio says giving me a cup of juice. "It's pineapple, everyday I'm going to give you juice just so I make sure your hydrated" Antonio smiles. "Ok" I chuckled. "I'm going to make sure you finish it" He smiles. I start drinking it. After a few minutes I finished it. "Done" I smile. He laughed. We both went back to our desks. Today was dry. "Antonio I finished that paperwork for the nilin case" I say giving it to him. "Thanks" He says looking at his paperwork. I go back to my desk and do more paperwork but Jay kept bugging me. He threw his pencil on my desk. "Jay if your pencil touches my desk again I'm shoving it down your esophagus" I chuckled. "Then I'd die and you wouldn't have me around" he chuckled. "halstead, Reagan, Lindsay patrol the neighborhood, we have no cases so get started" Voight says. Jay, Lindsay and I all head out on patrol. I drive around. I see a kid maybe 6 walking around by himself. I pull the car over and get out. "Hey sweetie you ok" I ask. "My mommy was hit" he said pointing to a figure on the floor. "Call a bus" Jay says to Erin as he runs to the figure and I pick up the kid. "What's your name bud" I ask. "Josh but bogart" He answers. "Well sith I need you to stay in this car and don't leave" I say putting him in the car and putting his seatbelt on. "Ok" He smiles. I close the door and run to Jay. The figure was a women bleeding out. "She was shot twice to the side, she's bleeding out" Jay says. I search her pockets for a wallet, I open it and see a picture of her and two boys. "Bogart" I say. "What" Jay asked putting pressure on her wounds. "Sith the kid said bogart and we've got a little one missing" I say looking around. I see a kid walking towards the lake. I run without thinking, the kid falls into the water and I throw myself in. I grab on to the ledge and pushed the kid up with my other hand. "JAY" I yell and my hand slips but I quickly get pulled up out the water.