with a fork?

I figured I should try and get him alone. "Joshy I'm have to use the restroom, I'll be back in a jiffy" I smile walking off. I start looking around for the main office, I open doors and look around. I was about to open a door when a arm quickly closed it. "Got lost" Preston asked smiling. "Yes" I laugh embarrassed. "I'll take you to my bathroom, it will assure you it's clean" He smiles. He links our arms as he leads me to his bathroom. "Here we are" he smiles. I go in and pretend to pee, I flush the toilet and wash my hands, I walk out and he was leaning on the side. "Ready" he smiles. "Yes thank you" I smile back. "You look wonderful, you need to teach everyone how to do their makeup" He smiles. "I'm not wearing makeup" I chuckled. "Your kidding" he says seriously. "Nope" I laugh. "I didn't know natural beauty existed until now" He says shocked. "Thanks" I blush. We go back to the ball and he pulls me close to him. "Care to dance" he smiles. "I'd love too" I smile back. We dance and he was really good at it, wait shut up Jade. This guy is the enemy. Then I think about Jay and nothing can compare to the love I have for him. Then the song finished. "It's time for dinner, you and Josh are designated to sit at my table" Preston informs. He leads me to the table and pulls a chair out for me, what's I sit down he pushes it in, he sits next to me as does Josh. "How's it going" He whispered in my ear smiling. "Its going that's for sure, he seems easy to know people" I whisper back while giggling. "What's so funny" A girl at the table asks. "And who is she" she asks again. "Lina chill, this is Josh's little sister Juliet" Preston says. "Josh never mentioned a sister before, and we specifically asked him if he had any siblings" Lina says. "I never really talk about her since she was living with our aunt a few years, then she decided to live out there on her own in Virginia" Josh says. "She got her master's degree in technology" Josh says. "Really, I do as well which college did you attend" Preston asks. "University of Virginia" I answer. "Well I don't care where she came from, and I don't like her" Lina says. "Lina stop being rude" Josh said. Then my phone rings. I check my phone and see it's voight calling. "Excuse me, my boss is calling" I say standing up and taking after I put some distance to us.

Me:yes hello sir

Voight:how's everything going we're parked outside and we have a few on the inside

Me:no sir sorry I can't work those days, my schedule was already set, but you go and have fun, I'll text Jay into work

Voight:ok we got it, I'll pull them now, hey Jade, do whatever you have to do.

Me:bye sir

I hang up and go back to my chair I go to pull it out but Preston quickly stands and pulls it out, I sit and he pushes it in. "Thank you" I smile. "What did your boss want" Lina asked. "He wanted me to work days that I have off" I answer putting my phone back in my bra. Then dinner came, it looked all gross. "What's this crap" Preston asked poking it with a fork. Lina was eating it just fine. "It fish eggs lightly salted" Lina says. I look at Josh like I'm not eating this. Then Preston brings the waiter over. "Look, my buddy, this lovely lady and I, myself are not eating this pile of shit" he says angrily. "Yes sir sorry Mr.Everyly" The waiter says taking our food away. A minute later the man came out with burgers and fries. Josh grabs a knife and fork to eat his burger. "Are you really" I asked laughing then brushing it off. I pick up my burger and bite it. Preston does the same. "Man why are you eating a burger with a fork, your sister is making you look like a chump" Preston laughs.